BY JCAT BEAUTY #81 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

• If you can compare this highlighter to another brand. Wha...2 Answers
  • What color is best for medium olive skin? Are these glitt...3 Answers
  • Are these REALLY pigmented? 6 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Sarah L.
Hutto
This highlighter is so soft creamy blendable and pigmented it’s not even funny.
I own two of them and one is my daily highlighter. These shades are so beautiful it doubles as a rich dimensional eyeshadow.
Will definitely be buying again
Sarah A.
I love love this highlighter, it’s lightweight and feels amazing on my skin. Super cute and who doesn’t love highlighters? It’s a must have product to definitively have on hand. Got a couple of my friends into this product too. They love it!
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
I like the color of this highlighter a lot. I think it’s wearable and goes well with all skin types. My only issue with this is that it’s very glittery. The glitter on this is also really chunky. You get what you pay for with this one.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
Review for: White Goddess more...
AMAZINGG!!!! If you want a great highlighter go buy this now. I only paid $9 and I can assure you this is 100 times better than the ABH palettes. It lasts all day, and doesn’t make you break out. Honestly jcat knows what they are doing!!
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
My favorite highlighter ever!! If you want that blinding glow I definitely recommend. A little goes a long way because it’s super pigmented. I get compliments every time I wear this highlighter and I love that it’s super affordable.
Jessica A.
I love theses highlights! They are so affordable and they are BEAUTIFUL! Just one little swipe and you are glowing! The formula is so good and the pigmentation is on point. These highlighters are definitely a must have in your collection.
Erica R.
Las Vegas, NV
I know it says they’re baked, so first thing I did was wet my brush with fix plus and honestly that didn’t work for me haha. I prefer them dry, if I wet them it takes my foundation off. I use them dry and they work beautifully!
Katherine H.
Review for: White Goddess more...
ONLY 5 DOLLARS, I got this at my local beauty supply store and it is great pigment, and you will be glowing to the gods. If you need to look good while on a budget this is the highlighter to go. I would buy this product again.
Aya™ 🇵.
Staten Island, NY
You barely need to put any on because it’s so pigmented. Don’t even need to wet the brush or nothing for that glow. I wear it most of the time. Plus it’s not that expensive. I just wish they sold it in stores instead of online
Carissa A.
Union, NJ
BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. SERIOUSLY. It's super affordable and it's HIGHLY pigmented, so if you love to glow up as much as I do, then this product is for you. The White Goddess is white with a gold tint, but on my olive skin tone it shows up as gold. It looks awesome. I love this so much.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?