BY JCAT BEAUTY #27 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Tita G.
Salem, OR
this is one of my fav drug store highlighters! Why? Because they are so similar how high end highlighters work! They are super pigment and don’t smell like anything! A tip is use a spray for more pigment!!! Btw there is no fall out. It’s sooo cheap to buy. I bought these highlighters at ulta!
Brenda G.
I tried these ones and it was amazing. I have so many ranges of highlighters but these are one of the best they are very pigmented and really do shine well onto my foundation. I've only had the problem of it being a little bit rough on my skin but otherwise it's a beautiful product.
erika d.
Stamford , CT
Review for: Twilight more...
I really wanted to LOVE this however i was not much of a fan...while yes it def shows my face highlighted I’m not a fan on how it’s tooo glittery for my liking. But for the price it is very good quality if you like glittery highlighters. Overall jcat is an amazing brand
Araseli R.
Mecca, CA
Review for: White Goddess more...
This is bomb.com ! I had to choose over this color or a pink one so I went with this I am on the light side so it went perfectly no weird shade color on my cheeks ! It is a little glittery but blends k to the skin nicely after finishing it off with setting spray!
Ashley G.
Baton Rouge, LA
The name says it all, this highlighter will definitely make you glow. I purchased mine from the Hush app and have been in love ever since. For such a reasonable price this highlighter gets the job done, and then some. I'd highly recommend for any girl who loves to glow.
Monica C.
tulare
Review for: Twilight more...
This highlight is very Pigmented!!! it is amazing from the first swatch. The only thing i diislike about it is that it is not long lasting.It is very easy to come off but it is easy to apply.
Ashia C.
Barstow , CA
Review for: White Goddess more...
This highlight is so beautiful my highlight always looks popping when I wear this and it is such a good price I will grab for this before my high end highlight I will be buying again!
Stephanie C.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Twilight more...
SOOOOOO Beautiful ! I promise you. Love the variety of the highlights. I had my eye on it for a good minute and now its finally in my hands. Very affordable and pigmented. Not alot of product is used to make you shine bright like a diamond. Must have !
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
Review for: Other more...
The jcat you GLOW girl baked highlighter is so good! I have the shade ygg105 moon light and its so beautiful. I also have higher end higlihliters and it holds up just as well.
Sandra M.
Lindsay
I love this hilighter it’s a great quality , it highlights so good and it looks really really good on skin, it’s the only one I’ve used &’ I’ve been using it for about 2 years now and u really like it and reccomend it !
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?