BY JCAT BEAUTY #28 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Alejandra C.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Twilight more...
This baked highlighter can cause people to stop and go blind from looking at it. If you’re looking for a subtle highlighter this ain’t the one but if you trynna bless tf out of anyone who sees you id suggest this one, I’m probably gonna go get this one again since I’m out of this highlighter again! Lol
Mistirae S.
I have Crystal sand, moonlight, and Bella rose and love them. Their some of the best "cheap" Highlights I've ever used. I can easily compare them to Becca or urban decay quality wise. They are so great and Blinding, or can be worn subtle as well. I want to buy the other shades to have the whole set. They're that great!
Molly F.
Review for: White Goddess more...
I absolutely love this highlighter. It is beautiful on its own or paired with another highlighter. It isn’t chunky or too glittery, and it works very well on my fair skin.
🌻 M.
it's a little glittery I don't mind that but i know a lot of people do. I really liked this highlight but it kept breaking I fixed it with alcohol like every week until I ran out lmao
Alexandria A.
San Jose, CA
This Highlighter is so amazing! It is the ultimate blinding highlight and the glow is so real! It’s very beautiful on and I’ve used it multiple times and the pan still looks brand new.
Vi💋👑 J.
Review for: White Goddess more...
I have tried all three and they are BOMB! They last such a long time and they are so pigmented. I have combo (oily-dry) skin with texture and this did not emphasize it like others do. Super affordable brand you get a lot of product in the packaging. Recommend for highlighting lovers!
Brooke B.
These are a good affordable highlight they r just not my favorite in my opinions some can be a little too glittery I find that there are other highlighters that don’t have as much glitter for around the same price
Francia G.
Los Angeles, CA
SUPER PIGMENTED AF!!!! Oml😍😍😍
I love it! There’s a bit undertones I would say pearl and it’s so easy to apply since it’s buttery ❣️❣️
Pros or cons. Idc I would definitely be stocking these up 😘😘
I would recommend this😭❤️
Tita G.
Salem, OR
this is one of my fav drug store highlighters! Why? Because they are so similar how high end highlighters work! They are super pigment and don’t smell like anything! A tip is use a spray for more pigment!!! Btw there is no fall out. It’s sooo cheap to buy. I bought these highlighters at ulta!
Brenda G.
I tried these ones and it was amazing. I have so many ranges of highlighters but these are one of the best they are very pigmented and really do shine well onto my foundation. I've only had the problem of it being a little bit rough on my skin but otherwise it's a beautiful product.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?