BY JCAT BEAUTY #28 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Marisa I.
These highlighters are incredible! Super blinding, super easy to blend and pigmented! My favorite shade is crystal sands for my light medium skin tone! Highly recommend especially for the price! Great quality!
Gloria O.
Review for: Twilight more...
These are really frikken good! I would say very inexpensive too, i got mine at the ulta online store because of cheap they were and because of reviews and i must say i am impressed.
Valeria M.
Palm springs, CA
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
AMAZING. 10/10.!! This whole line is amazing. I have tried pink goddess and my friends white goddess. And they both blew me away. They’re so cheap and last forever! My pink goddess makes me glow so intensely, i love it. It does have glitter In it but the other shades don’t If you’re not into that. I however enjoy the glittery highlight look when I’m going out or for festivals and I always use this when I’m looking to get that look.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter used this twilight hilight on my client for her eyeshadow & lord did it give both of us life . It was so blinding & it was great for a shimmer on the eyes , a hilight or even as a inner corner hilight , I love it !
Maira C.
Phoenix , AZ
Absolutely love this cheap but worth it !!!!! It’s so shimmery I love it . It’s doesn’t compare because it’s , it’s own . I recommend, if I could I would buy everyone one lol
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Other more...
I️ have the shade crystal sand, and these are by far the best high lighters I️ have ever used. I️ found this brand at a small boutique in Pasadena, but they are also sold at Ulta, and online! VERY PIGMENTED, major POP of shimmer, Reasonable pricing (around 8.99), and my go to now! I️ love I️t so much!
Danika K.
THE BEST HIGHLIGHT I HAVE EVER USED OMFG. THEY ARE SO PIGMENTED AND I WOULD NEVER SWITCH TO ANY OTHER HIGHLIGHT AGAIN. J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
Bea L.
El Paso, TX
If you want to glow this is the product you need. This is one of the best drugstore illuminator by far. I’m always asked what brand is it from. It’s very smooth and buttery
sarah g.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have crystal sands! And this is by far my most BOOM blinding highlight i own. It doesnt emphasize my texture, and is such a beautiful color. I want every color! It does have fall out, so be sure to tap your brush before you apply it or you'll get it everywhere but other than that its amazing, everyone needs one!
jessica q.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
This highlighter isn’t really a nice product. It’s shimmery yes, but leaves kind of a brown line on some angles. If you are not facing a certain direction you see a brown outline of the highlighter. I think it also makes a sweaty kind of look. Maybe it’s the color? I haven’t bought any other one from this brand.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?