BY JCAT BEAUTY #27 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Review for: White Goddess more...
Hands down one of the best highlighters ever! So easily buidlible. You can go subtle or you can go ultra blinding. This highlighter is not chalky at all. I’m obsessed with these highlighters. Must try
Erica R.
Las Vegas, NV
I know it says they’re baked, so first thing I did was wet my brush with fix plus and honestly that didn’t work for me haha. I prefer them dry, if I wet them it takes my foundation off. I use them dry and they work beautifully!
Lacy M.
Review for: White Goddess more...
White goddess is so beautiful! I thought it’d be too white and chalky but boy was I wrong! You can’t go wrong with these highlighters and they’re inexpensive! They last on the cheek bones for an all day glow.
Misela T.
I have ALL six of these highlighters and I am going to buy the 3 news ones that recently came out. These are some of my favorite highlighters. I especially love how affordable they are because they are so freaking good. They don’t fade away throughout the day and they are very pigmented. I definitely recommend these 100%. You can find them on the jcat beauty website or even at Ulta.
Jennifer E.
Canyon Country, CA
My first every highlight is from this brand ! I still have my you glow girl baked highlight , I have it in twilight and omg it’s like amazing !! Amazing pigment and long lasting ! I wear it everyday !
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
These highlighters are blinding!!! So beautiful and the price is amazing. I bought the pink rose highlighter for $6 at a boutique in my town and I was not disappointed. Jcat is by far one of the most underrated makeup brands.
molly b.
utica
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHT.. other then my wet and wild highlighters this is what I grab everyday!!! it’s great for combination skin, and it has an illuminating glow to it.. I would most definitely buy this product again
Mikađź’‹ G.
Fairfield
Omg these baked highlighters are beautiful! It’s gives you that perfect glow! Super pigmented! And a little bit goes a long way. J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
Veronica R.
Orlando , FL
GLOW BABY GLOW ! when I say your gonna shine bright like a diamond I mean this product here . J.cat has one of the best high lighters for the cheap. I love a good deal and to give indie brands like this my coin !
Kimberly L.
Review for: White Goddess more...
WHITE GODDESS... where do I begin? MY HOLY GRAIL! MY GO-TO!!!! If you are looking for a POPPIN highlighter this is for you. Do you want to blind to haters???? last all day & night and super adorable!
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?