BY JCAT BEAUTY #27 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
Review for: Other more...
The shade I purchased off of ShopHush was Desert Sand. Such a beautiful, buildable highlighter that is subtle on the skin but still noticeable in a healthy way. I'd say it's has a shimmer of gold in it but not an overwhelming amount.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Picked this up at a beauty supply store when I moved to Seattle. I am from Alabama and had never seen this brand in stores, it was cost friendly and I was intrigued by the highlighters. I bought one in the number 101 and was immeditly impressed. This one actually looks alot like my lay von d alchemist palette. Love this!
Mekenzie D.
Tooele
I got this in Bella rose as recommended by thataylaa. She raves about it. The color is pretty, and it searches nice. It does feel a little chalky though. Haven’t worn it all day yet so can’t say how long it lasts.
Lauren E.
Review for: Other more...
Girl... this was the first highlight I could capture on a crappy iPhone photo. Not only do I get a blinding hilight without needing to wet my brush, but it blends beautifully and I love the color. Packaging feels a little cheap, but it just out-performed my Mary Lou-manizer, so I'm a new fan. It also lasted through a nap. A NAP.
Shannon O.
These are some of the most bright bold highlights out there! I use the shade Bella rose and it is a stunning light pink which is my favorite type of highlight shade. I highly recommend them especially for the price
LeeAnn M.
This highlight collection is amazing for the price. I have very fair skin and I have found my Perfect shade of highlight with this brand! The quality and pigment of these are so good. I definitely recommend!!
Franki R.
Rivesville , WV
These are literally my TOP FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTERS!! Out of high-end brands...from any brand. I own them all, including there 3 newest ones. They are just so beautiful, they wear so well and they are very affordable!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Gorgeous highlighters at a great price. I have purchased four of these highlighters because the colors were all so nice I couldn't. I love supporting a smaller brand like this because they obviously take a lot of pride in the products that they put out and really respect their customers.
Annamarie C.
Pueblo, CO
This is my absolute favorite powder highlighter! Not only does it have gold undertones to bring out that perfect highlight but; it is perfect for highlighting the inner corners of your eyes & Brow bone as well. Love love love!!!
Emma P.
Garner, NC
These highlighter are amazing!! I thought these would just be okay, but they're my go to highlighters. I have pale skin, so I tend to move towards the cooler colors, and they're stunning. They look a lot like Jeffree Star's skin frost.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?