BY JCAT BEAUTY #28 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Lusero G.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
It’s a good highlighter for the price it’s really inexpensive and pretty good pigmentation
Kimberly B.
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
The pigment is amazing. However I did not like the specs of glitter in this highlighter.
Araseli G.
Waco, TX
This is a must highlighter they are so pigmented and their price is affordableI love them
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
If you want some bomb highlighter then this is for you it’s really bright and cheap too
Zulimar F.
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
Is a medium, rosy copper with warm, brown undertones and flecks of larger gold sparkle over a more frosted sheen. The looser sparkle did not translate too noticeably on the skin, and after buffing and blending, it had a luminous sheen that was shy of being metallic (which also meant it did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture!).

The formula is described as a “multi-dimensional baked formula” that has “all day long” wear with an “intense shimmer pigment.” I liked it more once I got a chance to apply it to cheeks, as the texture was drier and felt almost rough from the sparkles/looser feel of the powder on the skin. I had no trouble blending out and diffusing the edges of the powder highlighter on my cheeks, and it had a beautiful finish after it was applied. It had medium, buildable pigmentation that stayed on well for six and a half hours.
Mahek A.
I bought the shade pink goddess , the pigment is amazing it’s super glittery however I feel like the pieces of glitter on it are a little too big which is why there is a little falling out , however I’m pretty fond of this highlighter and can’t complain much for the price will definitely repurchase in another shade
Balqees M.
giza
Review for: White Goddess more...
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.

Ishita D.
Let me begin by saying that this quite great of a product. The texture is very good. The finish is awesome. Yes it is on the inexpensive side of the spectrum for some but i think it’s totally worth it when you see what it does for you. Totally stands up to its name and hence i recommend!
Andrea L.
panama
Review for: Twilight more...
I have twilight and it is seriously perfection! It’s so creamy and it goes on heavenly. Twilight better than the champagne pop and the best part is literally bought them at the dollar store for $3
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
I received my j cat beauty in an Ipsy glam bag and it didn’t stand out too much to me. I think the packaging makes it looks a little cheap and like a product my little sister would use starting out with makeup. It isn’t a brand that stands out to me most but they have a decent eyeliner.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?