BY JCAT BEAUTY

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

• If you can compare this highlighter to another brand. Wha...3 Answers
  • Are these REALLY pigmented? 8 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: highlighter edition. Give me your go ...2 Answers
J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Juliana G.
Sanger, CA
These highlighters are so blinding I look like a disco ball. But you can also be subtle with the highlight. This highlight is very beautiful and buildable.
Yaneli C.
la puente
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: White Goddess more...
Love the pigmentation on these highlighters!! the best J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter very long lasting. Its really easy to apply.
marelin c.
Sun Valley
Review for: Twilight more...
this highlighter is literally the best. I do recommened it because it is very cheap but it is amzing and it definitetley deserves more love in this world.
Ayana T.
Review for: Other more...
This is a BOMB highlighter. It’s blinding just with one or two dips in it. If you wet your brush you will seriously blind someone! I love this highlighter.
queenslusher s.
Hobe Sound, FL
I find these to be too chunky of a highlight...lots of visible glitter. I prefer a slightly more natural appearance especially due to texture on my skin.
Abs S.
Lancaster
So I love this its not messy. Its hard to find in stores in my area but will continue to buy. Its not heavy its very simple and light with amazing glow.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
This is an amazing highlighter. Its very affordable. It is very creamy and blends very well and i highly recommend this because it is just so beautiful.
Pamela J.
Fontana, CA
Estoy iluminadores están muy padres tengo el twilight y pink goodness y me encantan, el precio esta bien y el resultado está buenísimo 100% recomendados
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
This is an amazing highlighter! For the price, its very good. It's easy to build up from a natural glow to a blinding glow. It also works very good wet.
Alicia D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: White Goddess more...
Best highlighter I’ve ever used!! It lasts the whole day. I recommend pale pink, champagne and the white one. Good for all skin types. Very pigmented!
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
What color is best for medium olive skin? Are these glittery? I'm not a fan of glitter in my highlight Thank you in advance
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?