BY JCAT BEAUTY

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

• If you can compare this highlighter to another brand. Wha...2 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: highlighter edition. Give me your go ...2 Answers
  • What color is best for medium olive skin? Are these glitt...3 Answers
J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
cassandra n.
Review for: Twilight more...
BEST HIGHLIGHT EVER, it’s so blinding and goes on so nice i love it its my favorite & great for normal skin ppl
Kristen T.
Temple Hills, MD
I love this. You can use it as shadow or highlighter. I love to use it on my inner corner for the extra pop!
Reylynna N.
Love love these. They are so great. Pigmentation are fabulous. So blinding and you get so much product.
Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
If you want a good drugstore highlighter these jcat highlighters are great. Very good pigmentation and blinding af lol. Definitely recommend these highlighters.
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: White Goddess more...
Kinda dry, not my fave texture for highlighters but for its price it does the job! Still gives a glowing highlight but might emphasise texture if u put too much
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn , NY
I forgot where I purchased this highlighter from but I wish I remember because mines fell and I'm all out of it. It was kinda affordable and made your face glow
Jasmin H.
Kerman
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
This highlight is the best. I didn't think it would work as it does. I just love how with just a little bit it looks so good. I would recommend this highlight.😊
Patricia C.
San Benito, TX
I love me some j.cat highlight. Affordable and pigmented!. I'm obsessed with highlight and anything that swipes in easily is my fave and j.cat is one of them.
Alex V.
Ontario
THIS IS MY GO TO WHEN A I WANT A PUNCHING HIGHLIGHT. It's so blinding and it's not expensive for what your getting. And when the light shines on you, ohhh boy.
Any V.
Presidio , TX
Review for: Pink Goddess, Twilight, Other more...
Blinding and super affordable! They perform like high end highlighters, they have a bunch of options for all skin tones, the desing and packaging is beautiful.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??

back