BY JCAT BEAUTY

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

• If you can compare this highlighter to another brand. Wha...3 Answers
  • Are these REALLY pigmented? 8 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: highlighter edition. Give me your go ...2 Answers
J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Rida H.
Newark , NJ
Like most "drugstore" brands, essentially this is one of those "you get what you pay for" kind of products. It's very glitter! Something I know a lot of people love, but I personally do not like on myself. It's a very pretty highlighter but I never use it.
Samantha W.
Miller, MO
If you are looking for a blinding (stop traffic) highlight, look no further than these jcat highlighters. I was and still am truly shocked at this highlighter. It is gorgeous. If you are a pro or just getting in to the game. It is a must have.
Denise C.
Centreville
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
Love this highlight so much!!❤️❤️ It is really shimmery and blinding yesss!! It applys nicely on your skin, even with or without foundation. It is sheer if you don’t blend it well. Recommend if you want that blinding look but with sparkles.
Savannah G.
Riverview
These highlighters are blinding. They are absolutely amazing and very affordable. The imprint on the highlighter is even beautiful. You need to get this highlighter! You definitely won’t regret it. They don’t look cheap or glittery like some highlighters. It does not look cakey, clumpy or dusty. This brand seems promising and I can’t wait to get more stuff from them. I definitely will purchase more of their highlighters. I can nearly guarantee you will fall in love with these.
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
These highlighters are surprisingly bright for the price point. I like to put some mac fix plus on a small brush and highlight my eyes with them, and I also love wearing them as normal highlighter. They're a little powdery, but they're beautiful!
Hannah L.
Littleton, CO
I bought one highlighter from this brand to try and holy poop these work just as great as my Becca and Anastasia highlighters if not better! They’re so affordable and look so beautiful on the skin without looking powdery!
Cheyenne L.
West Covina
Review for: Pink Goddess, Other more...
I’ve got a could of these highlights and they are amazing ! You don’t need a lot to go a long way . They are also beautiful for using as an inner corner highlight or a shimmer for your top lid. And if you accidentally put a little bit too much I’d like then take a wet beauty blender and just dab it in to your skin and it’ll make it look like it a within glow .
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
Review for: Other more...
The shade I purchased off of ShopHush was Desert Sand. Such a beautiful, buildable highlighter that is subtle on the skin but still noticeable in a healthy way. I'd say it's has a shimmer of gold in it but not an overwhelming amount.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Twilight more...
I am wearing this highlighter as I write this review. I actually really like it.
It is very pigmented and shimmery. Very easy to blend into the skin, and you can even wet it for a BLINDING look.
I wouldn't normally go for a highlighter like this to wear to work, but with a light hand I can make it work.
I prefer highlighters that are more subtle, which is why I can't give this 5 stars but it is merely because of personal preference.
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
I have this highlighter in White Goddess, which is a gorgeous light yellow toned glow. It is very soft and you only need a light hand to get a good pigment. It never applies patchy, and for a stronger glow you can spray your brush with setting spray and apply wet - then it's blinding! The pan size is also huge, I use it almost daily and have only made a small dent in about 6 months. This is a lovely alternative for a champagne highlight for every day use.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
What color is best for medium olive skin? Are these glittery? I'm not a fan of glitter in my highlight Thank you in advance
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?