BY JCAT BEAUTY #28 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Carissa A.
Union, NJ
BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. SERIOUSLY. It's super affordable and it's HIGHLY pigmented, so if you love to glow up as much as I do, then this product is for you. The White Goddess is white with a gold tint, but on my olive skin tone it shows up as gold. It looks awesome. I love this so much.
Jenny E.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Other more...
This product is cheap it’s like $8 I purchased mine at The Makeup Shack. It’s long lasting, very pigmented, and it lasted a long time. It looks very nice with every makeup look. I do recommend this product to other makeup artists because it’s perfect. Best one I’ve used so far.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
I love the glow it gives. Got crystal sand as a gift and would love to try some of the other bronze colors they have. If only I knew any other retailers they sold at besides ulta. Highly recommend trying this highlighter if you haven't. I have oily skin and it works great!
Joslyn W.
Review for: Other more...
When i first started using highlighter, i loved this product because it was super bright. It has pink and white tones so it was nice. You have to be careful with it though because if you apply too much, it looks like paint on your face, and sadly. that’s what happened for me so i no longer use it since it’s so bright.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
So this looks stunning in the package and when you swatch it on your hand. But when you go on and put it on your face, boooy is - glittery mess. This has tons of glitter that it just goes everywhere on your face. You end up looking like a hot glittery all over mess.
annemarie v.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Other more...
i have these highlighters in moon and back and i believe the other one is called moonlight? moon and back leaves a nice type of sheen to the skin while moonlight is more blinding. i love both of them but these both seem to be pressed hard so you kinda have to dig.
Maddie E.
Bloomington, IN
I have the shade Bella Rose, a frosty baby pink. This highligther is stunning. It is really pigmented and requires no building up. Even though it's intense, I don't find that it emphasizes texture. It also lasts all day. I love it! This shade is perfect for fair skin.
Erin W.
Conroe, TX
I just received my first highlighter from JCat in the mail and I love it! Unfortunately the powder was damaged in shipment, but they were so quick to respond and send me a replacement. I use this highlight now almost every day and get tons of compliments.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Like most "drugstore" brands, essentially this is one of those "you get what you pay for" kind of products. It's very glitter! Something I know a lot of people love, but I personally do not like on myself. It's a very pretty highlighter but I never use it.
Destiny L.
Westminster , CA
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
This is the only highlight that I really use on the “daily” I don’t like a blinding highlight. This one is ver buildable and still looks natural. It’s light and it doesn’t make your pores stand out. I have recommended this to a few of my friends
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?