BY JCAT BEAUTY

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

• If you can compare this highlighter to another brand. Wha...2 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: highlighter edition. Give me your go ...2 Answers
  • What color is best for medium olive skin? Are these glitt...3 Answers
J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Jessica R.
Brampton
Review for: Twilight more...
All I can say is wow. If you want a natural, subtle highlight. Keep looking girl! This is your Instagram glowing to the gods highlighter. This is my holy grail. Super blendable and stays put all day long
kennedy b.
this so beautiful!!!! it’s super duper pretty and pigmented. it’s a bit chunky and glittery but it applies so smoothly that I wear it when I want to G L O W. perfect for everyday or for glam days. definitely one of my favorites.
Vivian M.
Wish I could give these 100 stars ! I literally ONLY use this highlighter in the shade “white goddess”. I have several other high end highlighters and I always come back to jcat. Best product + saves $!
Jame R.
I love this highlight! It's affordable and shows up on my skin so well! It works just as well as my high quality highlighters! It's amazing, I love it! I highly recommend. I've repurchased twice!
Yolonda B.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
These highlighters have an amazing glow. You do really have to buff it into the skin. But then it's just an incredible glow. Performs like high-end with a drug store price!! Can't go wrong!
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
For a cheaper brand, this stuff is amazing! I have the lightest color and omg girl! The pigment is too die for. It’s almost a perfect dupe for glazed donut by Ofra. Even though it was out before then. Lol.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Omg! I absolutely love the Jcat baked highlighters. They are smooth pigmented n gorgeous on the skin. The jcat highlighters are one of my favorite of all time. I recommend these highlighters to everyone.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Definitely an in your face kind of highlight.  Appears glittery in pan, but didn't see it when I applied to my face.  Affordable intense highlight, almost with a holographic kind of finish.
Veronica R.
Orlando , FL
GLOW BABY GLOW ! when I say your gonna shine bright like a diamond I mean this product here . J.cat has one of the best high lighters for the cheap. I love a good deal and to give indie brands like this my coin !
Felicia W.
SALEM, VA
Beautiful highlighter. Works wonderful for giving that beautiful glow to the skin. Works great lightly applied for that subtle glow or you can build it up for a more dramatic effect
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??

back