BY JCAT BEAUTY #27 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
makayla l.
Plano, TX
I am obsessed with highlighters and this is by far my favorite! For about $8 you get soooo much product, and the quality is better than any highlighter I've ever tried! It's soo pigmented that I'm now partially blinded, also the packaging is adorable!! This passed Jeffrey star, Anastasia, and Kat Von D highlighters, but it's half the price! I highly recommend this.
Regina S.
Santa Maria, CA
Very bright "in your face" highlight. Doesn't really stick to the stick to the skin alone, but with a sticky base like the e.l.f. shimmering facial whip or the color pop highlights it works wonders!
Dayana V.
These highlighters are so underrated!! I love these so much, they're very pigmented and especially for the price. I think I got it for about $6. It appears to have shimmer in it but it's not like a glittery finish. Love these and would definitely recommend
Kyla D.
This line of highlighters are one of the best. They’re very pigmented and give a lovely glow to the skin. Crystal Sands in my all time favorite highlighter and I’ve tried a lot. On top of its amazing quality, it’s also extremely affordable!
Deanna🌻 L.
hemet
Review for: White Goddess, Twilight more...
These are hands down the best lower end highlighters! Love this powder It is absolutely amazing I have no complaints what so ever they last forever
rosa v.
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
It’s a very pretty color. Blends good. Very pink gold color. Very affordable. It’s very prigmented. I do recommend it.
cassandra n.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Twilight more...
BEST HIGHLIGHT EVER, it’s so blinding and goes on so nice i love it its my favorite & great for normal skin ppl
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I forgot where I purchased this highlighter from but I wish I remember because mines fell and I'm all out of it. It was kinda affordable and made your face glow
Patricia C.
If you want a good drugstore highlighter these jcat highlighters are great. Very good pigmentation and blinding af lol. Definitely recommend these highlighters.
Jasmin H.
Kerman
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
This highlight is the best. I didn't think it would work as it does. I just love how with just a little bit it looks so good. I would recommend this highlight.😊
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?