BY JCAT BEAUTY #27 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
trina q.
Fresno , CA
Very good highlighters , buttery and smooth application. I recommend these to those who don’t want to spend a whole lot in they range from $6-$10 I’m certain stores great price.
Mariah M.
These highlighters are beautiful!! They are so pigmented and look beautiful on the high points of the face. A swatch isn’t the best but once applied onto the skin it’s beautiful.
Velvet S.
Ashburn, GA
[product:j.-cat-beauty-you-glow-girl-baked-highlighter] I have the shade Bella rose it is a beautiful lilac color in the pan, but goes on a beautiful crystal with a barely there hint of lilac
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: White Goddess more...
Very pigmented and very nice shimmer. I love more of white highlights like this vs good ones. I would repurchase this. I bought this at a mall names vixen and beard in a mall in my city.
Wendy R.
Anaheim, CA
Giving my honest review I absolutely love this highlight,and how it leaves your skin absolutely glowing , the only thing that stops me from giving it a 5 star is because it has a lil bit of fallouts ,other than that great product ✨
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Review for: White Goddess, Pink Goddess more...
I ordered these recently an I got them within a few days I really was looking for a more blinding but at an affordable price am these were perfect white goddess is beautiful
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
These are absolutely amazing highlighters! The different shades are all amazing and the go on the face so effortlessly. It blends like a dream and your cheekbones will be popping!
Chelsea A.
Keyes, CA
This highlighter gives me life! I love it, I usually use two highlighters to get my highlight look blinding but with this one I dont use anything else! Its super pigmented ✨
Tyanna A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This highlight is so pigmented and beautiful, i have this in Bella Rose. little goes a long way and blends very well. This is really good for lights. I have light to medium . I use this over my Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder I will be trying a warmer shade soon but I definitely recommend this to light skin tones.
Evy C.
This highlighter Oh em gee! You need it in your life. I recently bought this in shophush.com for $8 and it is blinding. Super pigmented you need it in your makeup bag ASAP!
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?