BY JCAT BEAUTY #58 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Jocelyn  m.
Gilroy, CA
Review for: White Goddess more...
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHT! It's so pigmented and such an amazing glow. I used it on my nose, inner eye corner, under the eyebrow and cheek bones and my god it's so beautiful and blends so nicely into the contour
sheila v.
Review for: Twilight more...
I love these highlighters and there pigmentation is bomb . I got two of these in the shades twilight and moon light these are great for basically highlighting any where, it very, very glowing. I really recommend these highlighters
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
It works great and is really creamy so it’s easy to apply. However, I got the wrong color for my skin so I use it as a shadow for cut creases and it works great too. It was so inexpensive as well so would highly recommend!
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Twilight more...
Such a pretty palette that I got on a whim because of its affordability, though the pigment is great! Feels a little oily on my face, but s nice highlight for bronzed skin. I would buy again when I get tanner in the summer!
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
I thought this highlight would be a bit stronger or shinier but alas its a drugstore product at a drugstore price. Its still a good decent highlight for a more subtle look but thats just not how I do things.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Other more...
The best one is the one with the rose on it, some of the other shades can be a little chalky but still nice looking. Again with the ulta sales of buy one get one for 50% they are worth the try to see if they work for you.
Amanda O.
J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
These highlighters are very pigmented and creamy but do not hold on the face. I recommend if you do not mind the fallout or if they rubbed off easily.
kennedy b.
this so beautiful!!!! it’s super duper pretty and pigmented. it’s a bit chunky and glittery but it applies so smoothly that I wear it when I want to G L O W. perfect for everyday or for glam days. definitely one of my favorites.
Vivian M.
Wish I could give these 100 stars ! I literally ONLY use this highlighter in the shade “white goddess”. I have several other high end highlighters and I always come back to jcat. Best product + saves $!
Jame R.
I love this highlight! It's affordable and shows up on my skin so well! It works just as well as my high quality highlighters! It's amazing, I love it! I highly recommend. I've repurchased twice!
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?