BY JCAT BEAUTY

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

• If you can compare this highlighter to another brand. Wha...2 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: highlighter edition. Give me your go ...2 Answers
  • What color is best for medium olive skin? Are these glitt...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Andrea C.
Honestly, I don't think this highlighter gets as much credit as it deserves. I've tried several highlighters and this is one of the best I've tried. I bought mine in Bella Rose and its a pretty light shimmery pink, there's no fall out and it glides perfectly on my skin. Definitely, a good purchase since it was only $8!!!
Jessica Q.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
This highlighter isn’t really a nice product. It’s shimmery yes, but leaves kind of a brown line on some angles. If you are not facing a certain direction you see a brown outline of the highlighter. I think it also makes a sweaty kind of look. Maybe it’s the color? I haven’t bought any other one from this brand.
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
Review for: White Goddess more...
Super bright. I love this. I found this highlighter on hush but they sell it at Ulta too. I bought two colors and was instantly impressed by both colors. One was a pearly color and the other a Rosy one. A little goes a long way so this product has a long life. I also use them as eyeshadows too sometime.
Monica S.
Draper, UT
The shade I have of this highlighter is called white goddess, and on the right skin tone it could be beautiful but on me it’s really yellow. The formula is really dry and almost chalky feeling but applied to the skin it doesn’t look that way! I’d be interested in trying a different shade from this line
Francia G.
Los Angeles, CA
SUPER PIGMENTED AF!!!! Oml😍😍😍
I love it! There’s a bit undertones I would say pearl and it’s so easy to apply since it’s buttery ❣️❣️
Pros or cons. Idc I would definitely be stocking these up 😘😘
I would recommend this😭❤️
Jennifer S.
I bought one of these highlighters when they originally launched, in the shade White Goddess. I thought it looked perfect for my pale skin, but the name was kind of misleading, because it turned out to be not white at all. It's light, but super yellow-toned. I have pink undertones so the shade didn't work for me at all, not to mention it was more glittery than I normally like in a highlighter. When J. Cat released a few more shades, I thought Bella Rose looked much more promising for my skin tone. I purchased that shade and I'm so much more happy with that one. It is white and slightly pink-toned which works much better for me. And it is one of the most blinding highlights I have ever used. It is not something you want to use for a subtle glow; it provides a very dramatic look. It appeared to be a bit glittery when I swatched it on my hand which made me a little worried, but on the face it's not glittery but rather more of a wet look. Since J. Cat released some more shades I think there's one that can suit everyone, but I personally would recommend Bella Rose if you're fair skinned like myself.
Daisy L.
This is one of the best highlighters I’ve used! It’s a reasonable price and gives the best glow ever! A little goes a long way! I’ve seriously had this for over a year and I still have sooooooo much! I would recommend this if you’re looking for a great highlight on the cheaper side! :)
Jordan B.
Seneca Falls, NY
There you go girl baked highlighter in Crystal San is one of my favorite highlighter that I have high definitely reach for over all of my other highlighters and feel like it’s super being mean and really nice for fears and it’s not super expensive I believe they are nine dollars
Elizabeth M.
Cincinnati Ohio
Review for: White Goddess more...
Amazing highlighter for an amazing price! Very very shimmer just from sampling it. In the sun you will glow like a star! And even in lighting inside it is very noticeable. Is very well pigmented. Would definitely recommend! J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
'Juliee S.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It's such an amazing product at an amazing price! You can say a little goes a long way. I would honestly prefer it over my previous favorite highlighter which was soft & gentle by mac.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??