BY JCAT BEAUTY #28 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Ashley R.
Review for: White Goddess more...
I own both white goddess and twilight and I'm obsessed! They are super pigmented and not to mention beautiful shades! The price was super cheap as well which was even better! Such a great steal! Definitely recommend purchasing!
Karina R.
Tustin , CA
I definitely love this product! I think it applies so smoothly and is so pigmented! I definitely think it's worth the price and would recommended this product to anyone who is trying to save a couple bucks and still slay !
briana A.
La Puente
These highlighters are blinding! They are a decent price and a good size. I love that each highlighter has a different design that makes you not want to use it. The highlighters are pigmented and just beautiful. Would recommend!!
Jenny E.
miami, FL
I bought this highlighter because I heard many people talk about I.T..it’s not the best of the best highlighters but it’s pretty good for how I.T is..the texture is powdery and creamy and I personally really liked I.T
Jocelyn  m.
Gilroy, CA
Review for: White Goddess more...
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHT! It's so pigmented and such an amazing glow. I used it on my nose, inner eye corner, under the eyebrow and cheek bones and my god it's so beautiful and blends so nicely into the contour
sheila v.
Review for: Twilight more...
I love these highlighters and there pigmentation is bomb . I got two of these in the shades twilight and moon light these are great for basically highlighting any where, it very, very glowing. I really recommend these highlighters
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
It works great and is really creamy so it’s easy to apply. However, I got the wrong color for my skin so I use it as a shadow for cut creases and it works great too. It was so inexpensive as well so would highly recommend!
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Twilight more...
Such a pretty palette that I got on a whim because of its affordability, though the pigment is great! Feels a little oily on my face, but s nice highlight for bronzed skin. I would buy again when I get tanner in the summer!
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
I thought this highlight would be a bit stronger or shinier but alas its a drugstore product at a drugstore price. Its still a good decent highlight for a more subtle look but thats just not how I do things.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Other more...
The best one is the one with the rose on it, some of the other shades can be a little chalky but still nice looking. Again with the ulta sales of buy one get one for 50% they are worth the try to see if they work for you.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?