BY JCAT BEAUTY #58 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Jennifer S.
I bought one of these highlighters when they originally launched, in the shade White Goddess. I thought it looked perfect for my pale skin, but the name was kind of misleading, because it turned out to be not white at all. It's light, but super yellow-toned. I have pink undertones so the shade didn't work for me at all, not to mention it was more glittery than I normally like in a highlighter. When J. Cat released a few more shades, I thought Bella Rose looked much more promising for my skin tone. I purchased that shade and I'm so much more happy with that one. It is white and slightly pink-toned which works much better for me. And it is one of the most blinding highlights I have ever used. It is not something you want to use for a subtle glow; it provides a very dramatic look. It appeared to be a bit glittery when I swatched it on my hand which made me a little worried, but on the face it's not glittery but rather more of a wet look. Since J. Cat released some more shades I think there's one that can suit everyone, but I personally would recommend Bella Rose if you're fair skinned like myself.
Elizabeth M.
Cincinnati Ohio
Review for: White Goddess more...
Amazing highlighter for an amazing price! Very very shimmer just from sampling it. In the sun you will glow like a star! And even in lighting inside it is very noticeable. Is very well pigmented. Would definitely recommend! J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
Nikky S.
I Have This Highlighter In The Color 'Pink Goddess'. I Love It. It's A Great Baked Highlighter. More Pigmented Than I Expected. It Is A Glittery Kind Of Highlight, So If You Are Not Into That Then I Wouldn't Recommend. It Is Very Affordable & You Get A Good Amount Of The Product.
'Juliee S.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It's such an amazing product at an amazing price! You can say a little goes a long way. I would honestly prefer it over my previous favorite highlighter which was soft & gentle by mac.
j s.
Review for: White Goddess more...
i have been on the hunt for a good highlighter that is perfect for my fair skin. i was hopeful that this would be light enough, but it is still too dark. the highlight is beautiful but it just looks like a strip of gold on my cheek! also, the other colors are way too dark:(
Brenda G.
I tried these ones and it was amazing. I have so many ranges of highlighters but these are one of the best they are very pigmented and really do shine well onto my foundation. I've only had the problem of it being a little bit rough on my skin but otherwise it's a beautiful product.
Rony J.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Twilight more...
AMAZING MOST PIGMENTED highlighter I have ever used it it so amazing those natural highlighters you have and you want them to pop mix that with J Cat highlighter OMG!! you're blinding everyone!!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
The glimmer on this product is absolutely amazing, and the price is unbeatable! I purchased this as a buy one get one free at Ulta and I wish I bought more. I was a little skeptical at first because it was so cheap, but overall the quality is great. I use it every day!
Yvette M.
Review for: White Goddess more...
Love this highlighter. Its affordable and has amazing pigmentation. Easy to use and doesn't need a lot of building for that "binding highlight". Its definitely a favorite of mine but i wouldn't necessarily recommend for those who like a more natural highlighted look.
DANIELLE M.
I absolutely love these highlighters they're the best that I found and that's going up against MAC cosmetics J cat knows what they're doing what they make highlighters I can't Rave about it enough definitely go out and get some of this also it's not expensive you'll thank me later LOL
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?