BY JCAT BEAUTY

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

• If you can compare this highlighter to another brand. Wha...3 Answers
  • Are these REALLY pigmented? 8 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: highlighter edition. Give me your go ...2 Answers
J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Brittany M.
Review for: Other more...
Ladiesssss, you need this in your makeup kit!! I’m in love with their baked highlighters! I have one in Crystal sand and let me tell you, it’s blindingggg 😎✨✨ you can see it on my profile picture 😁 when you swatch it, it looks powdery but when you put it on your highlighted areas, it’s absolutely beautiful and the price? It’s veryyyy affordable!! When I say you need it, you need it. Thank me later 💕
Alexandra B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have the Bella Rose highlighter and it's so amazing. I am extremely fair and finding a highlighter that shows up on my skin was impossible until I found this. I definitely would recommend it. My sister who is tan also tried it and it still looked great on her. Such a great price for this amazing product!
Ciara A.
San Bernardino
This highlighter is great and especially for the price. I got White a Goddess at my local beauty shop for $6 dollars and this is my go to. I love how I can build on it if I wanted a natural look or it I'm going for something dramatic. Just be careful if you put too much because it'll begin to look like white powder on your cheekbones and you'll need to blend it.
Xiomara J.
Review for: Twilight more...
I was shopping at a fashion store when I saw that they had a makeup section so I was looking around and I saw this highlight. It does have fall out but not as much as other product very pigmented and it lasts a while. No doubt I'll buy this product again I haven't seen it at the fashion store where I first bought it, I'd love to know where I can find it.
Madison K.
Vancouver, WA
Send chalky in the pan. I got the white one. When you put it on, it's almost like a yellow gold highlight. You can use a little for subtlety, or build it for blinding highlight. I do find that this kind of emphasizes my texture a little, but nothing setting spray can't fix!
Melody R.
yakima
YES JUST YES. THESE ARE SO PIGMENTED AND SO GREAT THAT I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE THEY ARE BLINDING. I AM PALE AND LIVE CRYSTAL SAND, AND FOR MEDIUM TONES TWILIGHT LOOKS AMAZING. YOU WILL GO BLIND AND BLIND EVERYONE ELSE WEARING THESE, THE PAN IS HUGE THE COST IS CHEAP AND THE DESIGN ON IT IS CUTE. BUY NOW!
Beverly B.
Bakersfield, CA
5 stars for "Bella Rose" some others I've tried are too chalky but this one is beautiful. It's a go to and I didn't feel bad when I broke it because it was only 8 bucks! I just repurchased. It can be natural or blinding depending on how you apply it. Bella Rose is beautiful for fair skin, but would make a pretty pale pink eyeshadow for darker skin.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Review for: Other more...
I have a pink looking one and the only problem I really had was the chalkiness at first but because the glitter this is really pigmented though and comes out stunning I get mine from my local beauty supply store for $7 and I think it's worth the price
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
These highlighters are awesome! I love how pigmented they are and how well the blend on the skin! My favorite shade is "Golden Goddess". They are available at ULTA for 9.00 a piece making them super affordable and definitely worth picking up 💖💕
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Other more...
I️ have the shade crystal sand, and these are by far the best high lighters I️ have ever used. I️ found this brand at a small boutique in Pasadena, but they are also sold at Ulta, and online! VERY PIGMENTED, major POP of shimmer, Reasonable pricing (around 8.99), and my go to now! I️ love I️t so much!
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
What color is best for medium olive skin? Are these glittery? I'm not a fan of glitter in my highlight Thank you in advance
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?