BY JCAT BEAUTY #58 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Antoinette G.
Oak View, CA
Review for: Twilight more...
I love this highlighter. Definitely one of the best I’ve ever tried. For the price it’s a deal for sure. I’m really tan so I can’t use a white shade that’s why I grabbed twilight and it’s always the one I find myself going back to. Sometimes it can leave a colored dusty look wherever I apply it, but the glow is REAL. I definitely recommend and I want to also try the other colors as well,
Alexandra E.
San Antonio, TX
BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVERRRR!!!!!!!!!! This is seriously the BEST highlight I have ever used Because it looks amazing and also it stays on amazing , this highlighter I ONKY use to go out because it is so POPPIN but who doesn't love a good POPPIN highlighter in their life !!
Ciara A.
San Bernardino
This highlighter is great and especially for the price. I got White a Goddess at my local beauty shop for $6 dollars and this is my go to. I love how I can build on it if I wanted a natural look or it I'm going for something dramatic. Just be careful if you put too much because it'll begin to look like white powder on your cheekbones and you'll need to blend it.
Xiomara J.
Review for: Twilight more...
I was shopping at a fashion store when I saw that they had a makeup section so I was looking around and I saw this highlight. It does have fall out but not as much as other product very pigmented and it lasts a while. No doubt I'll buy this product again I haven't seen it at the fashion store where I first bought it, I'd love to know where I can find it.
Taylor M.
Palmetto, FL
Review for: White Goddess more...
It is super pigmented, it is super buttery and blendable. Gold undertones that give anyone a shimmery finish and complement light and medium skin tones. Goes on best with mac fix plus for ultimate blinding. Super cheap and affordable
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
These highlighters are awesome! I love how pigmented they are and how well the blend on the skin! My favorite shade is "Golden Goddess". They are available at ULTA for 9.00 a piece making them super affordable and definitely worth picking up 💖💕
andrea c.
Honestly, I don't think this highlighter gets as much credit as it deserves. I've tried several highlighters and this is one of the best I've tried. I bought mine in Bella Rose and its a pretty light shimmery pink, there's no fall out and it glides perfectly on my skin. Definitely, a good purchase since it was only $8!!!
jessica q.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
This highlighter isn’t really a nice product. It’s shimmery yes, but leaves kind of a brown line on some angles. If you are not facing a certain direction you see a brown outline of the highlighter. I think it also makes a sweaty kind of look. Maybe it’s the color? I haven’t bought any other one from this brand.
Monica S.
Draper, UT
The shade I have of this highlighter is called white goddess, and on the right skin tone it could be beautiful but on me it’s really yellow. The formula is really dry and almost chalky feeling but applied to the skin it doesn’t look that way! I’d be interested in trying a different shade from this line
Debby W.
Flushing , NY
Review for: White Goddess more...
Super bright. I love this. I found this highlighter on hush but they sell it at Ulta too. I bought two colors and was instantly impressed by both colors. One was a pearly color and the other a Rosy one. A little goes a long way so this product has a long life. I also use them as eyeshadows too sometime.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?