BY JCAT BEAUTY #81 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

• If you can compare this highlighter to another brand. Wha...2 Answers
  • What color is best for medium olive skin? Are these glitt...3 Answers
  • Are these REALLY pigmented? 6 Answers
Buy on J.Cat B...
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Jessica F.
Bakersfield , CA
Omgoash I love this highlight. Pink goddess amazing. I spray my brush with finish setting spray then apply the highlight & its amazing goddess look! Love it & is si affordable (: that glow
Priscella S.
Bells, TN
Review for: White Goddess more...
About all of the J cat highlighters they are so blinding They are amazing for a great price I got the champagne undertone good for dry skin and combination that’s what I got and I would buy more of them
Sandra M.
Lindsay
I love this hilighter it’s a great quality , it highlights so good and it looks really really good on skin, it’s the only one I’ve used &’ I’ve been using it for about 2 years now and u really like it and reccomend it !
Sarah d.
Pompton Plns, NJ
An awesome highlighter that is pigmented and cheap. If anyone is looking for a great cheap highlighter these are the ones. They stay on for a long time and leave your face looking amazing.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
Obsessed is understatement!! Can't wait to purchase these all!! I ordered the shades "White Goddess" & "Crystal Sand" Sooo outdone themselves. They're so affordable!! I ordered (with Free Shipping on orders over $20...which is such a bargain) on Tuesday and received my order on Thursday! And living in Kentucky, shipped from California, that's amazing service! Securely packaged! These have replaced ALL highlighters in my collection. That's so huge for me to say!! But these are such high-end quality to be priced so good for my budget @$8.00each. Gorgeous! Want them all!! Will have them all!! So pigmented and smooth. Not chunky, blend nicely. Work well with lighter skin tones too. Crazy not to try!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great on the skin really see a dramatic result a great one of course I highly recommend it and love it to anyone who cares about their skin just as much as I do I love it as well amazing on the skin use it daily too
Jessica H.
Escondido, CA
This brand is great!!!! I love how it’s cheap and the product is good quality ! Would recommend and would purchase again ! The highlighters are bomb!! Can use for eyes and face and pretty much anything !
Thania S.
New York
Review for: White Goddess more...
I recently bought this product after seeing a great review on it online. I absolutely fell head over heels for this product. In my opinion it is very inexpensive for such a great quality highlighter. The highlighter shade I have is "White Goddess" it is my overall favorite highlighter I've ever had and I don't think I would like her change it for another brand. It will definetly stay on all day due to its bright shimmer pigment.
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
Review for: Other more...
The jcat you GLOW girl baked highlighter is so good! I have the shade ygg105 moon light and its so beautiful. I also have higher end higlihliters and it holds up just as well.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: Other more...
I won this highlighter in a giveaway on Instagram and I had previously never heard of the brand J.Cat. I did some research and found that they are a cosmetic company with very low prices, and a wide variety of products. With that being said, this highlighter is AMAZING. The 3D print in the highlighter is beautiful, as well as the color. The packaging is plastic, very similar to Ofras highlighter packages. It applies with a beautiful shimmer, no glitter, and it blends well. Its a soft, creamy formula that really packs a glow. It's buildable but it's hard to get a natural look, so if that's what you like, this probably isn't for you. The quality of this highlighter at the price point it's at,is really a great deal.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?