BY JCAT BEAUTY #27 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
Review for: Twilight more...
This was a beautiful color but on my skin tone it left a yellow grey cast when you would look at me head on. It was too dark but in itself it was beautiful and my medium deep yellow/ golden undertoned ladies would enjoy this even more than I did. It's affordable and the packaging makes it look more expensive. I love the finish but a little goes a long way! You can signal the nearest airplane to land with this blinding glow! It's legit blinding. How I made this work for my skin tone was layer essence pure nude glow over this one but only on the high points and avoid putting this one down the nose. A grey cast on the nose? Not cute..
Sarah M.
First of all, yes I'm aware I'm in a onesie but I'm totally comfy and that's all I care about. Second, this highlight is life! I wear it every single day and I've been converting so many others because of the shine, affordability, and the ease of blending. It's amazing and I'm never using another again.
Kary S.
I got the pink highlighter on Amazon thinking it would be alright, but bought it anyways because of the affordable price. I was SHOOK when I applied it because it is BLINDING and BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend this product! Not to mention the Rose that is pressed into the pan is beautiful! This photo was taken after using it for about two months and the rose is still easily visible! beautiful
Alyssa V.
Los Angeles
If you want a blinding highlight at an affordable price this is definitely the right highlight for you. I have the shade peach goddess and twilight and am absolutely in love with them. The price is so unbelievably affordable and the quality is definitely high end.
Pros:
Big Pan Size
Long-lasting
Super-blinding
Lots of Shades
Easy to Work With
VERY AFFORDABLE
Con:
They do contain more glitter chunks so if you're not into the very glittery highlights I would say maybe this wouldn't be for you.
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
Review for: White Goddess, Other more...
These are one of my favorite highlighters ever because they are so incredibly pigmented and stunning for only $7! I have the colors
Bella rose, white goddess, and crystal sand, and they are really blinding. They last really well throughout the day. A little bit goes a really long way and can build it up to intense glow. If you are someone who prefers a more natural glow, then this product is not for you. I will definitely repurchase.
Carolyn M.
Compton, CA
Review for: Pink Goddess, Twilight more...
These highlighters give me so much life!!! I love highlighters that not only work for my skin tone, but are pigmented enough to show up and stay in the skin! These are one swipe perfection. I bought these while at beautycon and have religiously used these everyday since I bought them.
Nathaly A.
N Highlands, CA
It's nice but it's not the greatest. I feel like I have to pack it on to get an effect, but by that time it looks gritty and kind of dusty. Also it doesn't seem to be long wear at all. Butttt, it is still nice for the price point. It may just be my skin or technique. It would probably wear better with some MAC Fix plus or with other experimentation. For now, I'll stick to my Becca
Lalie C.
Lovington, NM
I am IN LOVE!! I bought these highlighters at a street vendor for $8, and I wasn't expecting much although I had seen some hype about them!! But I was proven wrong, these highlighters are AMAZING. they gave me a better glow than my ABH palette in That Glow did!! NEW FAVE.
Alexandra B.
La Crescenta, CA
I have the Bella Rose highlighter and it's so amazing. I am extremely fair and finding a highlighter that shows up on my skin was impossible until I found this. I definitely would recommend it. My sister who is tan also tried it and it still looked great on her. Such a great price for this amazing product!
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Twilight more...
I love this highlighter. Definitely one of the best I’ve ever tried. For the price it’s a deal for sure. I’m really tan so I can’t use a white shade that’s why I grabbed twilight and it’s always the one I find myself going back to. Sometimes it can leave a colored dusty look wherever I apply it, but the glow is REAL. I definitely recommend and I want to also try the other colors as well,
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?