J. Cat Beauty H2O Fresh Dewy Face Primer

J.Cat Beauty's H2O Fresh Dewy Base Primer is a lightweight moisturizer and primer that is infused with Chamomile, Green Tea, and Ginseng Root to create the perfect canvas and give your skin a radiant boost. It is a mineral oil-free gel that release a flood of weightless moisture onto skin and absorb completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance. Cruelty free. Made in South Korea.

Does it work well?
How is this primer? Does it help your makeup last longer? Does it make it look less cakey
Does it gives a dewy/glass skin finish?
Start your review of J. Cat Beauty H2O Fresh Dewy Face Primer!
I believe this primer is only around $8 and yet, I reach for it nearly every day I do my makeup. I believe this primer is best for dry to normal skin types, as it is a dewy primer, so if you have oily skin it may just appear even more oily. I don’t really see a huge difference in my pores, they look about the same. However, this primer hydrates your skin and just leaves a nice dewy and somewhat tacky base for foundation. I would for sure buy again and I would recommend.
Louisville, KY
J. Cat Beauty H2O Fresh Dewy Face Primer uploaded by Helayna  M.
I absolutely love this primer!! It has such an interesting texture! It starts off like a gel and then turns into a water like consistently I love it. It makes my skin feel so nice and hydrated!
12603
An oil free hydrating primer..? yes please! This has been awesome. Smells good. Didn't break me out and helped lock in moisture in the dry winter days. I will buy it again.
Gaylord, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
It comes out as a cream but as soon as you rub it in , it turns into a water like consistency and just feels so hydrating. Sometimes I just use it as a moisturizer and it make my foundation soak into my skin and gives your makeup a flawless finish. Definitely recommend and it’s super affordable
Salinas , CA
J. Cat Beauty H2O Fresh Dewy Face Primer uploaded by Edith L.
I like this primer because it so hydrating and the makeup apply smooth and last longer, but it doesn’t make my face oily on my t-zone part. I will buy this again. J. Cat Beauty H2O Fresh Dewy Face Primer
Moscow, ID
This is my now go to primer! I had been trying all kinds of other primers to help my makeup look less flakey due to my dry skin and eczems patches. I used wet n wild, the maybelline baby skin, nyx and even as expensive as the touch in sol no pore problem primer. Nothing works so well for me as this hydration formula for dry skin priming. It is very wet like... water almost. A little goes a long way and it soaks right into the skin. It makes my skin very soft, hydrated and improves my actual skin with regular use!! It does not make my pores plug up and cause breakouts like other pore minimizing primers. This is wonderful under matte foundations as well. A must in my opinion for those who find matte primers too drying, or others irritating to the skin. If you have oil or combination skin you may find their other formula that is a matte primer better suited to your skins needs. Also--- No awful scents of any kind!! Baby skin smells like a tire shop! While many others are so scented it gives me nausea and migraine. Not to mention scented formulas often cause skin irritation for many.
Sitka , KY
I have really been digging the dewy makeup look lately. I think it’s a pretty look for summer time. The reviews on Ulta were mostly positive so I decided on J. Cat. I’m so glad I did. It smells good and makes my skin feel great too! I won’t lie, when I first applied it I thought my makeup would slip.. but it never did. My skins mostly oily but I still had to give this a try. The product reminds me of jelly. I do wish it came on a bigger bottle.
Indiana
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer applies as if it is a silicone primer. But when you rub it in it feels more watery and like a gel. Very cooling and fresh feeling. Reminds me of the e.l.f. Hydrating booster drops. Its also super affordable!
Oak Hills, CA
I absolutely adore this primer! I bought it because it was cheap, and I was curious how well it worked. It is so moisturizing and smoothes out my dull, pale skin! This primer is very "liquidy," in that it feels like water upon application as it blends into your skin, so don't expect a thick feel. It contains green tea and chamomile, which makes it ideal for soothing and refreshing skin. Plus, it's cruelty free!

If you’re looking for a matte finish, this may not be the best fit, but I can assure you that it will leave your skin looking radiant and lovely! It goes on easily, and holds all day. If you want a cheap, drugstore primer that really works, then give this a try.

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I purchased this because it was cheap and had some good reviews on ulta. I have really dry skin so I was looking for something to act as a hydrating base over my moisturizer. It is a *wet* primer. It feels nice, really slippery and cold. But it doesn't hydrate your skin, it doesn't make your makeup look pretty or help it last longer in the slightest. It really just acts as a film, it literally does nothing. Spend an extra $5 and buy something that will at least add something beneficial to your makeup look.