BY J BEVERLY HILLS

Moisture Infusing Sulfate/Paraben-Free Shampoo. Formulated with mango and rosemary extracts, this moisture infusing shampoo is ideal for all hair types. This refreshing shampoo cleanses and moisturizes parched hair. For enhanced results, use in synergy with Everyday™ Conditioner. Cleanses. rehydrates. enhances shine. . see more...

• Where is the best place to purchase j Beverly Hills products onli...2 Answers
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
My favorite shampoo! I've used this product for years. The smell is the one thing that I wish was a little better. The price is a little high but the quality that it leaves your hair is great!! Very satisfied and would recommend to anyone.
Elena A.
W Hollywood, CA
This is the best shampoo I have ever used! I have a very greasy and oily scalp and this shampoo completely gets rid of the grease after 1-2 uses. My hair is fuller and healthier and shinier. It feels very tingly on the scalp and smells mostly like tee tree oil. I have used different products from this brand and I have to say that even though it's a bit pricey, it is definitely worth it. Their products are of very high quality and and the ingredients within the products are not horrible dangerous chemicals and their products really make your hair healthier and prettier.
Alicia F.
Gilbert, AZ
I accidentally bought the Everyday line last time. I have really thick curly hair and I really need the extra moisture. This shampoo smells very nice and works well, but I still prefer the Control for my hair.
Shayleigh G.
New Baltimore, MI
Amazing! Point blank period. The best shampoo and conditioner I have ever had. My mother grandmother aunt all use this as well. It is so good!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
The winter is especially hard on my hair and color treating is worse. It is nice to have a line that can help
Yoli S.
Doral, FL
I really love this shampoo. I wash my hair every day and my hair seems healthier and more manageable. I love the great smell. I highly recommend this shampoo. It exceeded my expectations and I will reorder this product.
Samira R.
Es super bueno deja el cabello muy brilloso y sedoso en lo personal me encanta mucho lo unico malo es que no puedo adquirirlo facilmente
Susan S.
Fairfax, VA
Where is the best place to purchase j Beverly Hills products online?