BY J BEVERLY HILLS

J Beverly Hills PLATINUM NOURISH RECONDITIONER STRENGHTENS STRANDS • PROMOTES LONG-LASTING COLOR Treat your hair to this daily reconditioning formulated with mandarin, lime blossom and, a botanical infusion to feed your hair the finest nourishing. The... see more...

Lauran A.
Warner Robins, GA
I love the smell of this shampoo conditioner duo! although the package isn't that appealing, it has an all day lasting smell that is very clean and unique. I would and have recommended it to people before. I would buy it again even if they raised the price.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
This conditioner leaves your hair so soft and smooth! It also smells very good and it makes my hair feel good because I have damaged hair! I highly recommend this to anyone who has damaged hair
Lucia G.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is the best!! It left my hair so soft and its really healthy
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Love this conditioner with the everyday shampoo. The one thing I recommend is to put the conditioner 4-5 inches from your scalp and run in through your ends. Then just run a little trough your roots. I originally did it through my roots and my hair felt heavy and a little greasy on top. Love this product!