J Beverly Hills Beach Spray Texturizing Spray

by J Beverly Hills

Texturizing Paraben-Free Spray Formulated with a combination of seaweed extract, sea kelp, dead sea salt and light polymers. This lightweight formula is perfect for achieving a tousled, unfinished style; with added hold and volume for all hair types. Volume. Texture. UV shield protection. .

I'm looking for a new texturizing spray and wonder if this is a good one or what it other product it compares to. I have always heard good things about j Beverly Hills
Start your review of J Beverly Hills Beach Spray Texturizing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBowling Green
J Beverly Hills products are amazing! I love using the texture spray when I scrunch my hair and wear it curly. It helps hold the curl and give it texture without leaving it feeling gross! It’s a great product and lasts forever.
4 years agoFabens, TX
I have used this product before and I would purchase it again in the future. I have dark hair and thin but I have a lot of hair and this product held my hair in place and it never got flaky so I will definitley use it again
3 years agoLancaster, OH
I loved this texturizing spray. It gave the perfect amount of texture without making my hair feel dirty. It lasts all day and smells amazing (kind of like sweet tarts). I would definitely purchase again!
4 years agoPrestonsburg, KY
Absolutely amazing it smells so good. if you want the beach look def invest this. It even has a coupon with it if you get it from beauty.com.
2 years agoWalnut Creek, CA
Great product, gets the job done at an affordable price! I work at a hair salon and this is one of the products we sell quite often!
4 years agoHillsboro, TX
Love it!! I use this product as a cosmetologist and it is amazing this helps a lit with teasing and gives you a beautiful beach look