J Beverly Hills Beach Spray Texturizing Spray uploaded by Alyssa A.J Beverly Hills Beach Spray Texturizing Spray uploaded by Kristen Z.

BY J BEVERLY HILLS #90 in Texturizing Spray

Texturizing Paraben-Free Spray Formulated with a combination of seaweed extract, sea kelp, dead sea salt and light polymers. This lightweight formula is perfect for achieving a tousled, unfinished style; with added hold and volume for all hair types. Volume. Texture. UV shield protection. . see more...

Lindsay G.
Bowling Green
J Beverly Hills products are amazing! I love using the texture spray when I scrunch my hair and wear it curly. It helps hold the curl and give it texture without leaving it feeling gross! It’s a great product and lasts forever.
Bertha S.
Fabens, TX
I have used this product before and I would purchase it again in the future. I have dark hair and thin but I have a lot of hair and this product held my hair in place and it never got flaky so I will definitley use it again
Kristen Z.
Lancaster, OH
I loved this texturizing spray. It gave the perfect amount of texture without making my hair feel dirty. It lasts all day and smells amazing (kind of like sweet tarts). I would definitely purchase again!
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Absolutely amazing it smells so good. if you want the beach look def invest this. It even has a coupon with it if you get it from beauty.com.
Bianca G.
Love it!! I use this product as a cosmetologist and it is amazing this helps a lit with teasing and gives you a beautiful beach look
Delaney S.
Bloomington, IN
Great product, gets the job done at an affordable price! I work at a hair salon and this is one of the products we sell quite often!
crystal n.
Shelby twp, MI
I'm looking for a new texturizing spray and wonder if this is a good one or what it other product it compares to. I have always heard good things about j Beverly Hills