J And D Beauty Products Bombshell Netted Small Hair Donut Model No. HB25BK - Black

BY J & D BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Buy J D Beauty Products Hair Accessories - Bombshell Netted Small Donut: Hand picked by professional color specialists to match precisely to natural hair colors Eliminates reflection of metal providing optimum camouflage effect with natural hair sheen Non-slip rubber coating protects hair shape 3 Inches DiameterDetails provided by JD Beauty Products see more...

• Do they have a jumbo one well different sizes?1 Answers
Kate C.
Austintown, OH
These are very nice if u want a perfect bun. I used these for my haor competition and they hair stayed very nicely and stayed very smooth.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
I love to use these for a big top not. The added boost is great for my hair and works much better than the diy sock method
Karelisse V.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this! I use them for ballet class ! Or for special occasions I don't really like this hairstyle on me
Myesha H.
San Antonio, Texas
Do they have a jumbo one well different sizes?