BY NONE #54 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 10 issues - J-14 Magazine is the #1 teen celebrity magazine!? Every issue of J-14 is jam-packed with posters, fun horoscopes, real-life stories, video, TV and music news and so much more!? You'll get pictures of today's hottest stars, find out what everyone is wearing and where to buy it and we'll have tons of cool stuff to win in every issue! For ages 13-17. see more...

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Okay who else remembers buying this magazine just for the posters that were inside of it, usually buying the entire magazine just for one poster that was inside of it of an celebrity that you were into at the time. Also who ever ran into the issue where you wanted to hag a poster that had two people on it that you loved but could only have one side showing.
Sarah M.
I would only get this if all the other magazines I liked weren’t in stock or if my mom bought it for me by accident. I never liked this magazine , I don’t exactly shy but it just wasn’t my cup of tea. I would recommend TigerBeat or BOP over this
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved this magazine when I was younger and obsessed with certain male celebrities. I think this magazine is geared towards pre-teens more. It is very cluttered and chaotic inside, which made it fun to read. I no longer read them because it is pretty fake and false in terms of what quotes they pick out from celebrities.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I used to eat this stuff up as a teen but now as an adult I've learned so much about pr stunts and bearding and fauxmances that I know most of what's printed in there especially online it's just for clicks even if there isn't a shred of truth to it. They are just there to sell a narrative. I'm not really a fan of this magazine. Because it's no better than a tabloid.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
Great magazine for the preteen and teen ager, I loved reading this and would read it cover to cover, it was the best magazine, if they still make it I would get a subscription for my child.
Abigail G.
OMG looking at this magazine cover takes me back to when I was introduced to this magazine. My best friend Tanya had brought it to school and we looked at the pages and did the quizzes on boys. Seriously the best magazine for Pre-teens.
Megan J.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
A gray magazine for pre-teens and young teens. Not only do they get to keep up with all of the celebrities that are big for the age group they also get posters with it. As a teen, I picked up every copy I was able to. It is a great beginners magazine for the teens who love reading them. It is worth it alone for the posters - some of which are half size and a lot are small enough to fit in a binder (if teens still do that LOL).
Perla M.
Ulysses, KS
I used to be obsessed with J-14 magazines when I was like 10 - 12 years old. I collected them, and hung up the posters that they provided and read every single article. Now, a few years later, they aren't very interesting. I would recommend them for younger people though, it's filled with little quizzes, celebrity posters, horoscopes and more. You just eventually grow out of it! :)
April W.
I don't read this now but I used to always love going to the store as a young teen and getting my parents to purchase it for me.I loved growing up with this magazine and seeing all of the boy bands for the 90s in it.Also receiving a huge poster of one of my favorite boy band members was pretty amazing too.
Kendra H.
J-14 is one magazine that I used to look at all the time. It was my favorite thing in the world. I used to buy their magazine and go on their website. They are actually the reason I know about Justin Bieber. They are amazing and just fun to look at.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Can anyone remember some of their favorite celeb posters they recall getting from their childhood?.
Marie T.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
If you could publish a J-14 magazine with your number one celebrity. Who would it be? And why?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
How much are these magazines now?