BY NONE #42 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 10 issues - J-14 Magazine is the #1 teen celebrity magazine!? Every issue of J-14 is jam-packed with posters, fun horoscopes, real-life stories, video, TV and music news and so much more!? You'll get pictures of today's hottest stars, find out what everyone is wearing and where to buy it and we'll have tons of cool stuff to win in every issue! For ages 13-17. see more...

Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Bookworm Expert
I used to eat this stuff up as a teen but now as an adult I've learned so much about pr stunts and bearding and fauxmances that I know most of what's printed in there especially online it's just for clicks even if there isn't a shred of truth to it. They are just there to sell a narrative. I'm not really a fan of this magazine. Because it's no better than a tabloid.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I remember carefully taking out the three staples holding the book together so not to cut the posters inside. Saving every few weeks to buy the new issue. Running to my local candy store so I could be the 1st to get it.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
Great magazine for the preteen and teen ager, I loved reading this and would read it cover to cover, it was the best magazine, if they still make it I would get a subscription for my child.
Abigail G.
OMG looking at this magazine cover takes me back to when I was introduced to this magazine. My best friend Tanya had brought it to school and we looked at the pages and did the quizzes on boys. Seriously the best magazine for Pre-teens.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion , WV
I honestly used to read this all through my child hood years and I loves it, it kept me occupied and up to date through everything and I loved that
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
love these when i was a teen loved all the posters the would gives us i had them all over my room !! a young girls favorite
Brandon R.
Such a good book, such a good book, such a good book, such a good book, such a good book, such a good book, iajaha
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Bookworm Expert
Everyone tween needs these magazines! I used to hang the posters all over my room. Brings back a lot of memories
Morgan D.
I used to read this magazine all the time. Definitely in my top 3 recommend magazines for kids!
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
I used to read these when j14 was popular now I don't find their mags interesting but boring
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Can anyone remember some of their favorite celeb posters they recall getting from their childhood?.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Bookworm Expert
If you could publish a J-14 magazine with your number one celebrity. Who would it be? And why?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
How much are these magazines now?