BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Whoever said juice can’t sparkle your senses hasn’t had our IZZE Sparkling Juice – Pomegranate. This sweet, tangy tongue-tickler has just the right amount of bubbles to wake up every one of your taste buds.

Not to give away all our secrets here, but it’s a pretty simple mix including 70% fruit juice and a splash of sparkling water. No added sugar or preservatives.

SPARKLING WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CLARIFIED PINEAPPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CRANBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, POMEGRANATE JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE (COLOR), ACEROLA JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NIACINAMIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6)

CITRIC ACID IS ADDED FOR TASTE/TARTNESS AND IS NOT ADDED FOR PURPOSES OF PRESERVING THE BEVERAGE.

Buy on Amazon
Erika S.
San Jose
This is not the one i tried in particular but i bet this is really good too. They use natural juice flavors and its low calorie!! So refreshing and very fruity!! The vendo in our office always runs out of izze because I buy it alot! Lol!! Reallu good!
Gloria D.
Chino, CA
if you love pomegranate then you will love this drink.Its a carbonated but lightly and the taste is so refreshing it tastes like you are litereally bitingin to a the fruit.and for only 99 cents you cant beat that for a can of this.Every shopping trip i have at least 10 cans in my basket a must try
Katherine M.
So refreshing! I prefer this drink out of a bottle, but still drink it from the can. I love the taste of IZZE drinks and this one and the green apple are my two favorite flavors. Not the orange. I would definitely have these in your summertime cooler!
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
It took me a little while to get used to this not so sweet flavor, but now I really do like it. I usually get it when I'm at chipotle, although one drawback is that it's one of the lore expensive sodas.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Izze has a wonderful beverage with this pomegranates flavor. It has enough flavor to be exotic yet still simple enough to be a refreshing soda. It may be a little pricey but it's worth it.
Faith W.
Hackensack, MN
I absolutely love Izzes! They are carbonated, tangy, sweet and really refreshing. They kind of remind me of Sparkling juice (that's basically what it is) but they taste sooo much better. Yum!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I love pomegranate, and love this Izze flavor! It's very refreshing tasting, and almost citrusy because of that almost-sour kick of the pomegranate.
Erinn H.
Seattle, WA
I love Izze and this flavor is one of my favorites. This is one of my favorite summer drinks because it's light and refreshing, and super tasty!
Carmen m.
Newark
Le doy 5 estrellas porque me encanta el sabor de esta bebida, es como muy cítrico es como si estas bebiendo cidra pero del sabor de Blackberry!
Rosa H.
I love the can format since it tends to trap the cold in and keep it iced, and I love that it's more delicious than a can of soda would be.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
What is your favorite way to mix Izze's Pom Juice? Mine is with white wine.