BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Whoever said juice can’t sparkle your senses hasn’t had our IZZE Sparkling Juice – Clementine. This sharp, summery tongue-tickler has just the right amount of bubbles to wake up every one of your taste buds.

Not to give away all our secrets here, but it’s a pretty simple mix including 70% fruit juice and a splash of sparkling water. No added sugar or preservatives.

SPARKLING WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CLARIFIED ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, CLARIFIED CLEMENTINE JUICE CONCENTRATE, GUM ARABIC, ACEROLA JUICE CONCENTRATE, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NIACINAMIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6)

CITRIC ACID IS ADDED FOR TASTE/TARTNESS AND IS NOT ADDED FOR PURPOSES OF PRESERVING THE BEVERAGE.

• Does anyone else prefer the cans over the bottles? It see...2 Answers
  • Sometimes I find sparkling juice has an artificial sweetn...1 Answers
  • Best flavor? I like this and apple! 4 Answers
Izze® Sparkling Juice Clementine
  • "A little fizzy for such a mild tasting drink, but a much better alternative to soda." in 1 review
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Juice Beverage 12 fl oz; 355 ml more...
Sparkling Blackberry, very delicious and perfect for hot summer days. It’s light and refreshing as well! My kids love to drink them since they cannot drink soda pop.
Tamarah P.
Review for: Juice Beverage 8.4 oz more...
This fizzy drink was enjoyable. I wasn't too hot about the flavor, thought it would have been tastier. Will try the Clementine flavor next time. I got the Sparkling Blackberry flavor which was ok. Reminds me of apple cider cuz of the little fizz in it. Def give it a try!
Angela F.
Kingston
Review for: 0.99 Lt more...
Thinks drink is very refreshing and delicious. The only con is there is a little after taste. Pepsi IZZE Sparkling Juice Beverage, Clementine, 8.4 Fl Oz, 12 Count
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Yes! I really and truly enjoyed this. My sister gave it to me as part of a gift basket. It says it is flavored juice beverage blend from concentrate with other natural flavors. It also says it's 70% fruit juice with a splash of sparkling water. It taste really fresh and tingly... that really is the best way that I can describe it. The can is on the smaller side, it is 8.4 fluid ounces. I will definitely buy this again. #summer #fresh #yes
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
This is a great option for your kids if you don't really want them drinking soda, and it tastes great. One can is 90 cals so that's not too bad and it's flavored juice which is a plus for me!! It comes in several different flavors, so you aren't stuck with just one flavor.. it's definitely worth a try!!
Alexis B.
Review for: Juice Beverage 8.4 oz more...
I treat myself once or twice a month to this exact drink. I’m not a soda drinker or juice, normally. But I love this! It’s nice and refreshing and isn’t too bad on calories. I love that it doesn’t have that weird after taste, lower calorie drinks tend to have.
Amanda V.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Juice Beverage 8.4 oz more...
Izze’s are so refreshing and delicious. They’re affordable for what they are. I get them at Costco usually, so my son can enjoy every flavor. When we run out we try to make our own flavors, but nothing ever compares to the real thing.
Madeline B.
Mobile, AL
Izze® Sparkling Juice Clementine is the bomb. I love this drink and buy it weekly. It's sparkling water with a lot of flavor and it reasonably priced. I first tried this at Starbucks but now I buy at target.
C B.
Of all the Izze flavors this has to be my favorite. Refreshing, orangy, and slightly tart. Love these to tickle my tastebuds or for a quick pick me up. Nice and fizzy!
Alexandra R.
These have become an addiction for me and as much as I try not to drink these I do end up drinking them. It's even better when the cartwheel app has a deal on them and makes you want to buy all the flavors available
Justine U.
What is your favorite flavor?!
Carson H.
Best flavor? I like this and apple!
Margaret W.
Does anyone else prefer the cans over the bottles? It seems to taste different to me.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
i've tried the blackberry izze, i was wondering if anybody had tried the sparkling apple? and your thoughts on it?
Mikya F.
Sometimes I find sparkling juice has an artificial sweetner/ aspartame taste, does this one?

Target