BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Whoever said juice can’t sparkle your senses hasn’t had our IZZE Sparkling Juice – Clementine. This sharp, summery tongue-tickler has just the right amount of bubbles to wake up every one of your taste buds.

Not to give away all our secrets here, but it’s a pretty simple mix including 70% fruit juice and a splash of sparkling water. No added sugar or preservatives.

SPARKLING WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CLARIFIED ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, CLARIFIED CLEMENTINE JUICE CONCENTRATE, GUM ARABIC, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR)

CITRIC ACID IS ADDED FOR TASTE/TARTNESS AND IS NOT ADDED FOR PURPOSES OF PRESERVING THE BEVERAGE.

Diana P.
Pacoima, CA
I love the taste of these drinks. Some sparkling drinks are bitter but these have a great balance of the sparkling water and the juice. I drink these almost everyday with dinner and are so good
Lexus J.
Pearland, TX
This is my absolute favorite thing in the world. I love izze's drinks because it's like drinking a mix of sparkling water and fruit juice. At the fizz gives you this sensation of drinking soda when it's actually just a delicious fruit drink. I have every flavor in my fridge right now, needless to say I'm a fan.
Michelle S.
First tried this when I was in college and although they can be pricey the drink itself is really good! They have different flavors but I think this one might be my favorite!
Holly E.
Victorville, CA
I first had these at Chipotle and had to go to the store to find them. Anyone who is a fan of orange flavor and carbonation will love this. It’s a bit sour tasting at the first sip but it’s something you get used to and end up loving.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I really enjoy these for whenever I need a little something different than water, but I don't want to drink pop because of the sugar but these are nice because they don't have added sugar but they're still sweet because of the fruit juice
Sami J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the perfect summer drink to keep you hydrated and refreshed during massive heat ways. The citrus flavor is energizing and delicious, and it's the perfect amount of fizz to keep you focused. I love this drink!
Jamie Rose S.
I love the izze brand sparkling sodas as they are a healthier alternative to regular soda pops that are filled with cups of sugar in just one serving. This flavor is one of my favorites and tastes just like crisp clementines. I love that they carry a wide variety of flavors that cater to different palettes and the packaging just has a cool indie vibe to it. If you haven't tried izzes, definitely give them a try, but be careful, they can become addicting!
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
These are our favorite summer drinks ever! They are stronger than those "flavored waters", less strong than a syrupy soda drink - they are regular fruit juice, carbonated! Clementine and Grapefruit are the BEST (and in real life, I don't even like grapefruits!). They taste really special, and make you feel good. And the crazy part is, they count as a fruit intake for the day! WHA?! Tastes like junkfood but is truly guilt-free?! Sign me up every day of the summer!
Megan S.
Right away, the packaging and fun look of this product caught my eye. It was something new I had never seem so I thought I'd try it. When I first took a sip, I was surprised at how little flavor and sweetness it had. I was expecting something a little more than what I got. It did have a nice fizz to it, though! If you are looking for a light drink that's not too sweet, but is refreshing I would recommend this for you, otherwise, if you crave a sweeter drink with big flavor you should pass this one up.
carlitina S.
bronx, NY
Best sparkling soda I have ever tried. It leaves you satisfied. Has a sparkly bubbly awesome taste. Im addicted to all the flavors of the izze drink that's how good it is!! The bubbles+flavor gives it all
Lexie M.
Middlesex, VT
Love izze, what's your favorite flavor?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
What other flavored do they have?
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Do they come in more than just a 4 pack?
arielle p.
Ringgold, GA
DO they have a mango flavored one?
Haley M.
What do these taste like?