BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Whoever said juice can’t sparkle your senses hasn’t had our IZZE Sparkling Juice – Blackberry. This sweet, snappy tongue-tickler has just the right amount of bubbles to wake up every one of your taste buds.

Not to give away all our secrets here, but it’s a pretty simple mix including 70% fruit juice and a splash of sparkling water. No added sugar or preservatives.

SPARKLING WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, BLACKBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, RASPBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, RED GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE (COLOR), ACEROLA JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NIACINAMIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6)

CITRIC ACID IS ADDED FOR TASTE/TARTNESS AND IS NOT ADDED FOR PURPOSES OF PRESERVING THE BEVERAGE.

Caite H.
I really like the Izze Fortified Juice Sparking Blackberry because it tastes so amazing. They are also very healthy because they have no sugar. The only reason that I tried them is because my friend is a person who only eats organic food and I was at her house and I had one. You should definitely try them.
izzy o.
Izze soda is so good there are always amazing flavors and it's the perfect treat on a Friday as a beverage compared to other sodas like Coca-Cola and other unhealthy sodas with a lot of sugar these are so good
Emma S.
Izzes are so full of flavor and bubbly. My favorite is sparking blackberry. Though it doesn’t really taste like a blackberry, it meets the flavor that I like and gives you the blackberry vibes with the color. I would buy this over and over again.  Izze® Sparkling Juice Blackberry
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love izze sparkling juices because they’re refreshing, not packed full of extra sugars/syrups, and they taste natural. They’re super great on hot days outside or even just for a relaxing treat. I don’t drink pop so this is great ❤️
Morgan R.
This is an absolutely amazing substitute for juice! And soda! It only has 90 calories in it and it fizzes! I absolutely love this little drink and I can't say enough about it.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
So stinkin' good!!! We first tried these Izze drinks in Apple and Clementine at my husband's employee party and we really enjoyed them. I finally came here to look them up and thought we'd try the Blackberry flavor next...

My husband loves anything Cherry flavored and I love anything Berry flavored so this was of course a real hit for us! He loves sparkling water drinks and I'm often looking for some that will taste good, lol.

Needless to say, I'm not normally a fan of most sparkling water beverages, with the exception of these, Bai5 Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion, Bolivia Black Cherry,11.5 Fl Oz (24 Count) but these Izze drinks aren't bad at all!!

What's not to love? With all natural ingredients, only fruit juice and sparkling water, no refined sugars, preservatives, or artificial flavors... Of course it tastes amazing and I love that they subtract a lot of the junk some other drinks leave in!

I didn't pay too much attention to the carbs and sugar since I remembered that these were natural and so yummy. Now, for being just 8 oz, I wouldn't exactly call these "light" but again, they sure beat most junk out there!

Because of the sugar and carbs, we won't buy these as often as we'd like to but in my book they are still a 5 star beverage choice!! No funky after tastes, excellent flavor, and the carbonation is just right!

Uploading some photos so you can get a closer look. Smile. Hope this is helpful!
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
I actually tried this one by accident. I usually got the grapefruit one at chipotle. However my husband brought this one home instead. I now order this all the time. The taste is crisp and so delicious. And if you leave it in the fridge over night it’s the perfect drink to cool you down.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
My favorite flavors are Blueberry, Blackberry and Clementine. These can run expensive so I would go to a warehouse type store and buy them in bulk. They taste great with zero funky aftertaste. I buy these all the time because I'd rather drink these than Coke or Pepsi products.
Naomi K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We LOVE Izzes! I first introduced them to my husband, wanting to help him kick the soda and he enjoyed them enough he stopped buying anything else. Recently, he has loved using these to make mixed drinks by adding a little rum over ice. All our friends swear by Izzes now.
Geneva W.
Silver Spring, MD
My fav Izze!!! I always have to have one when having lunch at Chipotle, the first place I treid it. Nothing compares. Gives you the feel of a soda without all the extras!
Johannah S.
How does this taste?
Melody W.
Does anyone else find the canned version tastes metallic?

Kohl's