Izze® Sparkling Juice Apple

by Izze Beverage Co.

Whoever said juice can’t sparkle your senses hasn’t had our IZZE Sparkling Juice – Apple. This crisp, tangy tongue-tickler has just the right amount of bubbles to wake up every one of your taste buds.

Not to give away all our secrets here, but it’s a pretty simple mix including 70% fruit juice and a splash of sparkling water. No added sugar or preservatives.

SPARKLING WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, ACEROLA JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NIACINAMIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6)

CITRIC ACID IS ADDED FOR TASTE/TARTNESS AND IS NOT ADDED FOR PURPOSES OF PRESERVING THE BEVERAGE.

i've tried the blackberry izze, i was wondering if anybody had tried the sparkling apple? and your thoughts on it?
Sometimes I find sparkling juice has an artificial sweetner/ aspartame taste, does this one?
Does anyone else prefer the cans over the bottles? It seems to taste different to me.
Start your review of Izze® Sparkling Juice Apple!
Etna, NY
Izze® Sparkling Juice Apple uploaded by Anastacia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE these little guys! I bought a variety pack on Amazon but this is my favorite flavor. They have just the right combination of carbonation, real fruit flavor, and sweetness. A great alternative to my usual morning juice and super easy to pop in your bag on the go. I will definitely be rebuying.
Lakewood, CA
This beverage is absolutely delicious! It's so refreshing. I love that it does not contain any added sugars or preservatives. If you're looking for a tasty alternative for unhealthy carbonated drinks try this!
Manhattan, KS
I just recently tried the Izze Sparkljng Juice Clementine beverage and man, I think it’s really delicious and refreshing! It has much more flavor than other product like La Croix, has no added sugar, and is only 90 calories. I think this is going to be my new go to drink!
Chula, MO
I'm trying to kick my soda habit but still find myself craving something sweet & carbonated. Izze Sparkling Juice gives me just that without the guilt! Clementine is one of my favorite flavors. You get the carbonation of a soda with more flavor than a seltzer provides.
This is my favorite of all the flavors  by far. It has such a nice light taste and no dreaded after taste. Not overly sweet , clean , greasy and just complements foods perfectly but great alone as well. I have bought over and over because it can’t be beat .
Manhattan, KS
I just recently tried the Izze Sparkling Juice in the Apple flavor and I have to say it quite delicious. Out of all of the flavors, I think this is my husbands favorite and is in my top three. It has no added sugar and is only 90 calories!
Izze® Sparkling Juice Apple uploaded by Courtney W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is delish !!! I bought off Amazon and was skeptical because, I’m a sparkly water snob!! But, this was delicious! I got the apple but, will be buying more. All my kiddos love it as well. Winner,winner, chicken dinner!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Green can ( Sparkling Juice🍏 Apple 🍏) is my Favorite flavor!!! Love the mini cans of Izze sparkling juice - they fit in my purse - my lunch bag & they are sooooo much better than soda! So refreshing! ✅ Crisp Apple taste ✅ Great product & Great value 🤗🤗🤗 Perfect for some Fizzy Izze Fall Fun 🍁 🍏✨ 🍎 🍁 Did someone day party? Faux Apple cider in a small can 😉🍏 delicious with a slice of green apple! Crowd pleaser 😋Izze® Sparkling Juice Apple
Raymondville, TX
Yes! I really and truly enjoyed this. My sister gave it to me as part of a gift basket. It says it is flavored juice beverage blend from concentrate with other natural flavors. It also says it's 70% fruit juice with a splash of sparkling water. It taste really fresh and tingly... that really is the best way that I can describe it. The can is on the smaller side, it is 8.4 fluid ounces. I will definitely buy this again. #summer #fresh #yes
Concord, NC
Izze® Sparkling Juice Apple uploaded by Joi J.
This is a great option for your kids if you don't really want them drinking soda, and it tastes great. One can is 90 cals so that's not too bad and it's flavored juice which is a plus for me!! It comes in several different flavors, so you aren't stuck with just one flavor.. it's definitely worth a try!!