Diana P.
I love the taste of these drinks. Some sparkling drinks are bitter but these have a great balance of the sparkling water and the juice. I drink these almost everyday with dinner and are so good
Holly E.
Victorville, CA
I first had these at Chipotle and had to go to the store to find them. Anyone who is a fan of orange flavor and carbonation will love this. It’s a bit sour tasting at the first sip but it’s something you get used to and end up loving.
Jillian Y.
Park hills, MO
This is my favorite!!!! Perfect fizz to flavor ratio. Just wish they came with more than 4 in pack since it's alittle bit more in price but it's definitely worth it!!
Jamie Rose S.
I love the izze brand sparkling sodas as they are a healthier alternative to regular soda pops that are filled with cups of sugar in just one serving. This flavor is one of my favorites and tastes just like crisp clementines. I love that they carry a wide variety of flavors that cater to different palettes and the packaging just has a cool indie vibe to it. If you haven't tried izzes, definitely give them a try, but be careful, they can become addicting!
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
These are our favorite summer drinks ever! They are stronger than those "flavored waters", less strong than a syrupy soda drink - they are regular fruit juice, carbonated! Clementine and Grapefruit are the BEST (and in real life, I don't even like grapefruits!). They taste really special, and make you feel good. And the crazy part is, they count as a fruit intake for the day! WHA?! Tastes like junkfood but is truly guilt-free?! Sign me up every day of the summer!
Megan S.
Right away, the packaging and fun look of this product caught my eye. It was something new I had never seem so I thought I'd try it. When I first took a sip, I was surprised at how little flavor and sweetness it had. I was expecting something a little more than what I got. It did have a nice fizz to it, though! If you are looking for a light drink that's not too sweet, but is refreshing I would recommend this for you, otherwise, if you crave a sweeter drink with big flavor you should pass this one up.
carlitina S.
bronx, NY
Best sparkling soda I have ever tried. It leaves you satisfied. Has a sparkly bubbly awesome taste. Im addicted to all the flavors of the izze drink that's how good it is!! The bubbles+flavor gives it all
Yvette S.
It is so hard these days to find healthy carbonated drinks most are just extra sugary sodas, but that's where Izze Sparkling Clementine comes it. It is a refreshing and sweet drink made from clementine juice. It's perfect to have at a Barbecue or just on a hot summer day.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
SO YUMMY!! Izze is amazing. very refreshing. It is like pop only it is juice, tastes better, and has no added sugar or preservatives. One bottle also equals two servings of fruit! I am absolutely addicted! I do suggest keeping an eye out for coupons though because they are on the pricey side.
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to be addicted to diet drinks. When I finally kicked the habit I realized I missed the fizziness of them. I tried one of these at Starbucks on days and realized it was a great alternative when I had a craving. They are more expensive than soda but much better for you with 70% pure fruit juice.
Lexie M.
Middlesex, VT
Love izze, what's your favorite flavor?
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Do they come in more than just a 4 pack?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
What other flavored do they have?
arielle p.
Ringgold, GA
DO they have a mango flavored one?
Haley M.
What do these taste like?