BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Angelica G.
Heber City, UT
This drink caught our eye and we are so glad we have it a try! New fave! We now will be getting the 8-packs. Repeat consumer.  Izze® Fusions™ Strawberry Melon Sparkling Beverage
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
This is such a tasty drink. I find sodas to be too sweet and heavy but this is a light and bubbly drink. The taste is way better that what I expected and the bright colors really catch your eye. I highly recommend picking up a few and trying them yourself because I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!
Mika S.
Portland, OR
I absolutely LOVE Izze sparkling juices, so I was excited to see this "fusion" of two of my favorite flavors. It's definitely tasty, but the Stevia extract used to sweeten it leaves that artificial sweetener aftertaste in my mouth. I will stick to their original sparkling juices for that reason. I got 12 oz for $1.25 at Wal-Mart.
Amanda W.
El Paso, TX
I love these drinks! They first of all are such a cute design. They taste delicious, they are light and bubbly. They are priced great and affordable. I don’t feel guilty when I let my kids have one as a treat.
Jessica H.
York, PA
This drink is awesome! I bought a single one at Walmart and have been purchasing the 8 packs ever since. I love the low calories and the cans are so cute! But best of all, it actually tastes amazing!
Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
Recently tried this for the first time because I had a coupon. There are no artificial flavors, which makes me happy. This soda doesn't have the harsh burn from being overly carbonated. It's refreshing taste made my taste buds happy. This could easily become my new favorite.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
It's very delicious. I bought an 8 pack at Walgreens for 3.99. It's only 60 calories and has no artificial flavors or sweeteners. I like the flavor. I'll have to try other flavors.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Overly sweet. Tasted artificial. The carbonation added nothing. I would have preferred plain soda water or a fruit juice but this was not it. Didn't really satisfy my thirst or anything. Need a drink to wash down the sugar.
Maria G.
Brighton, MI
It the greatest. I’m trying to cut out soda so I’m slowly trying things and this wasn’t a good pick. Defiantly much sweeter than what I wanted and has way to much sugar. So you’re trying to cut out sodas and sugary drinks count this out!
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this! I picked one up at a gas station on impulse and soon found myself picking up an 8 pack for under 4 bucks (insanely cheaper) at Walmart! The bubbles are just right in intensity so you don't feel like you're downing a regular soft drink. This flavor, combined with the Svedka Strawberry Lemonade vodka, is definitely one of my new favorite summertime drinks!