BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Izze® Fortified Sparkling Clementine Juice.
Pure fruit juice & sparkling water.
Made with natural ingredients & fortified with vitamins.
With other natural flavors.
Naturally flavored juice beverage from concentrate & fortified with vitamins.
90 calories per can. see more...

• Does anyone else prefer the cans over the bottles? It see...2 Answers
  • Sometimes I find sparkling juice has an artificial sweetn...1 Answers
  • Best flavor? I like this and apple! 4 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "A little fizzy for such a mild tasting drink, but a much better alternative to soda." in 1 review
Amanda V.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Juice Beverage 8.4 oz more...
Izze’s are so refreshing and delicious. They’re affordable for what they are. I get them at Costco usually, so my son can enjoy every flavor. When we run out we try to make our own flavors, but nothing ever compares to the real thing.
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Review for: Juice Beverage 12 fl oz; 355 ml more...
Sparkling Blackberry, very delicious and perfect for hot summer days. It’s light and refreshing as well! My kids love to drink them since they cannot drink soda pop.
Angela F.
Kingston
Review for: 0.99 Lt more...
Thinks drink is very refreshing and delicious. The only con is there is a little after taste. Pepsi IZZE Sparkling Juice Beverage, Clementine, 8.4 Fl Oz, 12 Count
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Yes! I really and truly enjoyed this. My sister gave it to me as part of a gift basket. It says it is flavored juice beverage blend from concentrate with other natural flavors. It also says it's 70% fruit juice with a splash of sparkling water. It taste really fresh and tingly... that really is the best way that I can describe it. The can is on the smaller side, it is 8.4 fluid ounces. I will definitely buy this again. #summer #fresh #yes
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
This is a great option for your kids if you don't really want them drinking soda, and it tastes great. One can is 90 cals so that's not too bad and it's flavored juice which is a plus for me!! It comes in several different flavors, so you aren't stuck with just one flavor.. it's definitely worth a try!!
Alexis B.
Review for: Juice Beverage 8.4 oz more...
I treat myself once or twice a month to this exact drink. I’m not a soda drinker or juice, normally. But I love this! It’s nice and refreshing and isn’t too bad on calories. I love that it doesn’t have that weird after taste, lower calorie drinks tend to have.
C B.
Of all the Izze flavors this has to be my favorite. Refreshing, orangy, and slightly tart. Love these to tickle my tastebuds or for a quick pick me up. Nice and fizzy!
Alexandra R.
These have become an addiction for me and as much as I try not to drink these I do end up drinking them. It's even better when the cartwheel app has a deal on them and makes you want to buy all the flavors available
Norma S.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm beyond in love with these beverages. When I don't want to drink soda but need that bubbling feeling I turn to IZZE. They have great flavors, low on calories, and there's no added sugar.
Megan M.
Erie, PA
Despite the fact that Izze Sparkling Pomegranate juice beverage has 19g of sugar, it is not too sweet. In fact, it has a very refreshing fruity taste, which is enhanced by the light carbonation.

It's made from concentrates of juices, including apple, white grape, pineapple, lemon, cranberry and pomegranate. The rest of the mix is comprised of sparkling water, fruit & vegetable coloring, and added vitamins like C & B6 (very small amounts).
Even though it contains lemon and cranberrry juice concentrates, it isn't too tart.

All in all, it's a nice alternative to soda. And here's a little extra something I experimented with: mixed with a little wine (I used Sangria) it made a great wine cooler! ;)

It's also low sodium and has just 80 calories per 8.4 fl. oz. All this and the fact that the Izze company does philanthropic/educational work for needy kids, and you've got a winning product.
Justine U.
What is your favorite flavor?!
Carson H.
Best flavor? I like this and apple!
Margaret W.
Does anyone else prefer the cans over the bottles? It seems to taste different to me.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
i've tried the blackberry izze, i was wondering if anybody had tried the sparkling apple? and your thoughts on it?
Mikya F.
Sometimes I find sparkling juice has an artificial sweetner/ aspartame taste, does this one?