BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Izze® Fortified Sparkling Blackberry Juice.
Pure fruit juice & sparkling water.
Made with natural ingredients & fortified with vitamins.
With other natural flavors.
Naturally flavored juice beverage from concentrate & fortified with vitamins.
90 calories per can. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
So stinkin' good!!! We first tried these Izze drinks in Apple and Clementine at my husband's employee party and we really enjoyed them. I finally came here to look them up and thought we'd try the Blackberry flavor next...

My husband loves anything Cherry flavored and I love anything Berry flavored so this was of course a real hit for us! He loves sparkling water drinks and I'm often looking for some that will taste good, lol.

Needless to say, I'm not normally a fan of most sparkling water beverages, with the exception of these, Bai5 Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion, Bolivia Black Cherry,11.5 Fl Oz (24 Count) but these Izze drinks aren't bad at all!!

What's not to love? With all natural ingredients, only fruit juice and sparkling water, no refined sugars, preservatives, or artificial flavors... Of course it tastes amazing and I love that they subtract a lot of the junk some other drinks leave in!

I didn't pay too much attention to the carbs and sugar since I remembered that these were natural and so yummy. Now, for being just 8 oz, I wouldn't exactly call these "light" but again, they sure beat most junk out there!

Because of the sugar and carbs, we won't buy these as often as we'd like to but in my book they are still a 5 star beverage choice!! No funky after tastes, excellent flavor, and the carbonation is just right!

Uploading some photos so you can get a closer look. Smile. Hope this is helpful!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this Izze soda! Blackberry is my favorite flavor but apple and clementine are good too. I order these on Amazon monthly since my local grocery store does not carry it( I live in small town.) This drink is refreshing in the desert heat. Wish I could buy cases instead of four packs on Amazon. I highly recommend trying this soda. No sugar crash after drinking it and it does not have caffeine so you can drink late at night.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Every time I eat pizza, I must have a cold, fizzy beverage to go with it. Izze is a great alternative to soda and you still get your fix. Izze doesn't taste weak like flavored carbonated water. There is still a good amount of sugar because it's basically carbonated juice, but it's not added sugar. Also, Izze has no preservatives. 90 calories isn't so bad, either.
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love these! I go to Target and buy them when I'm trying to avoid buying more beer... Because these are delicious. They have the right amount of flavor and carbonation that isn't as strong as a normal soda. There are other different and unique flavors available like clementine, which is also incredible!
Sara P.
Dublin, OH
So yummy! I drank these almost every day for years with my lunch. This flavor is one of my favorites. However, the cans are small and they have relatively high caloric content and sugar. I would prefer other sodas or sparkling water beverages for the nutrition and price.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
I had the chance to try this the other day for the very first time and I love it. I loved how it tasted and knowing that the can isn't that big . It is very affordable . I would not change nothing about it because it is perfect the way it is including the flavor.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Drinking this right now and it's so delicious! Only 90 calories and it's a great beverage to have with a meal. I love Izzes, the only thing was that I opened one yesterday that wasn't carbonated which was weird. Still, I will definitely buy these again.
Savannah N.
River Ridge , LA
I love this drink! It is the perfect refreshment for s hot summer day! The slender can makes it easy to carry with you and you can throw it in your bag and grab it whenever you would like. Delicious both cold and warm, you can't go wrong with an Izze!
Arwen M.
Halsey, OR
My favorite flavor of Izze! This sparkling juice blend is beyond refreshing. Over ice (or out of an ice cold can) it's perfect for those warm summer nights. I especially enjoy how it's made from real fruit juice and not just load of HFCS and coloring.
Rachel S.
Love this sparkling juice. The fruity flavors are excellent and the kick is just what you need to keep going on a hot day. It's relatively affordable, I only wish they had bigger cans! I definitely choose Izze for sparkling juice when it's an option.
johannah S.
Foodie Expert
How does this taste?
Melody W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else find the canned version tastes metallic?