BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Izze® esque Bottled Sparkling Juice Watermelon
  • "This is a good product and in the future I will definitely consider purchasing again." in 1 review
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
I love Izze brand drinks . Watermelon is certainly an acquired taste to drink. This isn't bad and has less calories , not my favorite but it's not bad at all. I would rather drink this than soda it gives you the same bubbly taste.
dog c.
Tastes almost the same as the regular Izzy. I'm happy it's natural! This is a good product and in the future I will definitely consider purchasing again.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
I love these things. Comparable to Snapple (taste wise) but fizzy (like soda). Great for a backyard BBQ or on-the-go road trip drink.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Is this more of a tart or sweet watermelon flavor?
Rebecca E.
Does this beverage have a taste such as watermelon candy, or is it more of a natural flavor?
Sora Z.
Where can I find this? I LOVE watermelon juice, and I think adding the sparkle of Izze would make it amazing.