BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Whoever said juice can’t sparkle your senses hasn’t had our IZZE Sparkling Juice – Pomegranate. This sweet, tangy tongue-tickler has just the right amount of bubbles to wake up every one of your taste buds.

Not to give away all our secrets here, but it’s a pretty simple mix including 70% fruit juice and a splash of sparkling water. No added sugar or preservatives.

SPARKLING WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CLARIFIED PINEAPPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CRANBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, POMEGRANATE JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE (COLOR)

CITRIC ACID IS ADDED FOR TASTE/TARTNESS AND IS NOT ADDED FOR PURPOSES OF PRESERVING THE BEVERAGE.

Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This drink is wonderful on a sunny, hot summer day or complimenting your burrito at chipotle! You can buy a single soda or you can find them in 6 packs at Target or your local grocery store. They’re affordable, the flavor is amazing and it definitely makes you want more!
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
I love Izze drinks. They take you back and also don't taste like artificial sugar. I love grabbing these in the summer and popping one open. All the flavors are pretty good. The pomegranate one and the grapefruit one are my favorite. I'd drink any flavor tho!
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
SO YUMMY!! Izze is amazing. very refreshing. It is like pop only it is juice, tastes better, and has no added sugar or preservatives. One bottle also equals two servings of fruit! I am absolutely addicted! I do suggest keeping an eye out for coupons though because they are on the pricey side. This one has a bit of a bite to it, but that is just how pomegranate is.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Delicious! I absolutely love these, especially at a hot summer BBQ. I think the packaging is really cute and user friendly and I almost always buy these when I need to treat myself. I wish they were a little more affordable, but as I said I generally buy them to treat myself :) omnomnomnom
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I love IZZE sparkling juices! The pomegranate is one of my favorites. It's like very carbonated pomegranate juice. It's more tart than other flavors I've tried, but it's pomegranate; a more tart fruit. I love soda but whenever I have too much I get really sick, so sparkling juices like IZZE is what lets me have something similar without all the extra chemicals & sugar!
Christin M.
Huntsville, AL
MMM MMM MMM!!! These are a great alternative to soda and SO MUCH better. Tastes like a carbonated juice. Very real fruit tasting. They are a little to expensive do I really only buy your on special occasions if they are on sale at a place like sprouts. Delicious!
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
My favorite izze drink. Has 120 calories but they are worth it. Claims that it contains 2 servings of fruit too. Either way, tastes better than a soda and hits the spot on a hot summer day. Super bubbly too!
Sarah F.
This drink is very refreshing and the perfect amount! If you're trying to kick soda, this is a decent alternative as it is much more natural and still has that carbonation you might be craving. Perfect drink with a great flavor!!
Lauren R.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm not the biggest fan of carbonated fruit drinks, but whenever someone brings Izze home, I can't turn them down. The flavor is crisp and delicious and not overly sweet like some drinks. I love it!
Elisa V.
Ruskin, FL
Love these and if you are trying to cut out soda's in your diet then they are a really great alternative to satisfy that craving. No extra sugar are involved. A great product.

Kohl's