BY IZZE BEVERAGE CO.

Whoever said juice can’t sparkle your senses hasn’t had our IZZE Sparkling Juice – Blackberry. This sweet, snappy tongue-tickler has just the right amount of bubbles to wake up every one of your taste buds.

Not to give away all our secrets here, but it’s a pretty simple mix including 70% fruit juice and a splash of sparkling water. No added sugar or preservatives.

SPARKLING WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, BLACKBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, RASPBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, RED GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE (COLOR)

CITRIC ACID IS ADDED FOR TASTE/TARTNESS AND IS NOT ADDED FOR PURPOSES OF PRESERVING THE BEVERAGE.

caryn A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am trying to stop drinking Mountain Dew so I switched to Izze, this stuff is so good! All the ingredients are natural and it has way less calories then my usual pop! I would recommend!! BlackBerry is the best I’ve tried so far!
Heidi B.
I have not had good luck with sparkling waters/juices. For some reason, none of them taste good to me, but luckily, I tried Izze's blackberry flavor before I gave up completely. It is hands down one of my favorite drinks ever. It tastes amazing and I never feel guilty drinking one of these like I do with soda.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Love these drinks so much! They're so refreshing and bubbly. This one was very different than other fruit drinks I've had, it was the perfect amount of sweet and delicious.
Sarah O.
I love Izze soda. I think they taste great and it’s not as bad as some other sodas out there. I like how they’re caffeine free so i can enjoy them during pregnancy without having to worry about my caffeine intake.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
SO YUMMY!! Izze is amazing. very refreshing. It is like pop only it is juice, tastes better, and has no added sugar or preservatives. So much healthier than pop. Yes they are still a bit high calorie but it isn't empty calories. One bottle also equals two servings of fruit! Which is great for me as a breastfeeding mom. I am absolutely addicted! I do suggest keeping an eye out for coupons though because they are on the pricey side. The black berry is my favorite flavor!
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Love the glass bottle! These taste better in glass no metal can taste. This drink is low cal and very refreshing on a hot day or any day for that matter. Affordable and make sure you hide them so no one else drinks them all up. I would recommend to others.
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
My boyfriend loves this stuff. He always orders it instead of getting something from the soda fountain when we go to Chipotle! Flavor is very pleasant and authentic, though a little too sweet for me if I had to be honest. Would definitely recommend.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
I love Izze drinks overall. I love the carbonation and balance of flavors. This one however has a bit more of an after taste than the others that I don't like. The tartness is too strong for me. I still prefer them to other sodas but that Is why I have it a 3, I would have made it a 3.5 if I could.
Jennifer G.
Cleves, OH
I am in love with Izze. I love all of the sparking juice flavors I have tried, but I think this one is my favorite. I gave up drinking soda a long time ago and this is a good alternative. It doesn't have any added sugar or weird ingredients that I can't pronounce. It is sweet, fizzy, and all around perfect for when I want something other than water.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a yummy drink, however, when examining the label, I realized that each bottle contains nearly 300 calories and almost 30% of daily sugar, which is horrible. This is truly a treat, not an every day drink, and definitely not something for children to drink daily as it contains just as much sugar and calories as a bottle of soda.