Izunami One Inch Styler uploaded by Uena M.

BY IZUNAMI

It s Love at First Glide™ LaunchPad Readers Choice Award Winner Independent Temperature Control Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic 450° F One Inch Styler Effortless Gliding Ready Already Zero Recovery Time Healthy & Shiny Finish with Tourmaline Infused Ceramic Plates With superior quality components and craftsmanship, innovative technology and a sleek ergonomic design, Izunami® professional tools give stylists exactly what they need.  These top-performing tools make it easy and fun for professional hairstylists to give their clients the most fashion forward looks.  With Izunami®, stylists are assured that the integrity and health of the hair is never compromised. Izunami® Advantages Independent Temperature Control ITC™ regulates the temperature of each plate independently so that both plates maintain consistent temperature without overhe see more...

Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hair straightener it does a really good job at make my hair look incredible it one of the best hair straightener on the market
Uena M.
Salvador
I have curly hair, and I made my hair by my self, I love it! I will make again this week.
Brennah R.
I would definitely put this straightener above a chi, which seems to be the go to product for most people. I borrowed a friend's izunami straightener, and nothing quite compares to it.
Roxana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straightener. It's definitely a step up from CHI. It heats up in seconds and is adjustable dependent on hair type. My curly hair straightens in less time and stays straighter longer.
Evelyn V.
Lake Worth, FL
I own one, takes time to get to all my hair but definitely worth it leaves my hair silky soft & very straight
Daisy J.
This is a good flat iron, with titanium plates, light weight. I use to straight or curl my hair.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very long hair and I don't want to waste my time on a straightener where I have to constantly go over strands to get it straight. How effective is this?? How expensive is it?