BY IZUNAMI

Buy on Amazon
Kathryn D.
Washington, DC
The only flat iron brand I will ever use. It has lasted me 5 years to the date and I still love it from the first day I got it. So reliable, on the pricey side but worth the investment because it LASTS.
Lana N.
Stony brook, NY
I received this from my ex’s mom lol. She’s a hairstylist and she recommended that i straighten my hair more often bc its always frizzy. It does the job , thats all i can say.
Terra S.
South Daytona, FL
Love this iron! The titanium plates leave a smooth finish on the hair after just one pass. I would say the only reason I didn't give five stars is because I've noticed quite a bit of static in my clients' hair since I started using this iron at work. Overall, GREAT product and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Best Straightener ever! I have 3c natural THICK hair, and it is some of the most difficult hair to straighten. With this straightener, I have cut my 2-hour straightening regimen down to 45 minutes. The titanium plates leave my hair in great condition, and I don't have to have it on 450 to straighten it! I Can just as effectively straighten my hair on 350. Love this thing.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Great hair straightener! I have thin frizzy hair and have to be very careful with the heating products I use. The titanium plates in this flat iron make sure that my hair get straight fast, without going over the same area multiple times.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Such an amazing flat iron I use it almost everyday on my hair. And it does the job well. I never have to worry about how I'll be looking
Lupitaa R.
I have this Titanium Flat Iron and i love it! Heats up pretty good and i straighten my hair in no time and it stays straight all day.