Izombie: Ssn 1 Whv uploaded by Meghan D.

BY NONE

• When will the next season be available? Been waiting fore...1 Answers
Anastasia G.
Wells
New format of zombies. If you like stories about Zombies it’s great for you. It’s detective series about one girl who became a zombie and can see memories of people’s brains . I would recommend it to others
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This show is so fun! The first two seasons are the best as with most shows before the storyline starts getting too complicated. This isn’t your typical zombie show because it’s got a lot of humor thrown in and some investigative mystery and Medicine as well. It’s kind of like a mixture between Zombieland, CSI and House.
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
Just finished season 1-3 of iZombie on Netflix. I really enjoy watching it and can't wait for the next season. Gives a new spin on zombies and has great characters.
Megan R.
Helotes, TX
If you like sci-fi you will love this show. A girl named liv is going to be a doctor when everything changes for her when she goes to a party and gets scratched by another person in the boat. After being scratched she becomes A zombie and changes jobs and now is working at a Morge when she plays the role of a physic and helps a detective solve cases. This show involves a lot of things that you would not expect and is both funny and engaging.
Iris P.
Bronx, NY
Not your typical zombie related show.

This show features a regular girl who's life changes when she goes to a party after being called dull because she was focused on her education. I love this show because every episode features a new personality based on the type of brains that the zombie person eats. They play this show on CW Pix 11 and on netflix. I would definitely recommend this show as one of my top 10.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Started watching this randomly one day and just couldn't stop! I actually got my husband in on it even. This is show is funny. The characters are great, love Ravi!
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
SO I CAME ACROSS IZOMBIE ON NETFLIX AND ONCE I STARTED WATCHING IT I COULD NOT STOP. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW.  ITS ABOUT ZOMBIES BUT FUNCTIONAL ZOMBIES. THE STORY LINE IS GREAT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND WATCHING IT IF YOU WANT TO SEE A DIFFERENT TWIST TO ZOMBIES.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
I love everything about this show, I'm so into zombie movies but when they made this show it was different and I love the humor and quirk about it. It's interesting but super funny to watch I totally recommend it to everyone
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
I absolutely love this show. It's nothing like typical zombie shows. This has a great story and everything! You're sure to be hooked after the first episode. I watch it on Netflix so its virtually free!
Brenna S.
I found the show on Netflix, after the first episode I was completely and utterly obsessed! I couldn't stop watching, And at the end of the second season I was so sad it was over, now I'm waiting for a new season! Its a great show because if has a bit of horror and sci fy along with mysteries. Great combo to keep a watcher interested.
Karin H.
When will the next season be available? Been waiting forever 😢