BY IZOD

Citrus Aromatic Scent Top Notes:&Nbsp; Lime, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Mint, Cucumber &Amp; Air Accord Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Cyclamen, Lavender, Juniper &Amp; Cotton Accord Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Saffron, Tobacco &Amp; Incense Izod For Men By Phillips Van Heusen Is A Citrus Aromatic Scent That Is Very Nice And Fresh.&Nbsp; The Citrus Notes Are Wonderful, And Blended With The Mint And Cucumber Notes You Get An Aquatic Coolness.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Is Perfect For Wear In The Summer Months. see more...

Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington, IN
Master Groomer Expert
I got a bottle of this free in a gift set we won at a Bridal show I went to! I have it to my husband and he LOVED this cologne! I had no problem with the scent. He always smells good :)
Jess W.
Jess W.
Has a great fresh citrus smell to it and feels fresh recommend after taking a shower to use . how hot a man smells fresh and clean
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
I love the smell of this cologne on my Hespen I would recommend this to any man
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
So need something affordable for a young man I definitely would recommend this.
April A.
April A.
I love Izod. This is a great smelling cologne. I would recommend trying this
Talcum B.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
I absolutely love the smell of this cologne. I makes my husband delicious..
Javier C.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
This cologne is a wonderful cologne at a cheap price.. If you want a cologne that's fresh, and masculine with a huge edge of athleticism and mystery, this is one to buy.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Smells great on men. Recommend checking this perfume out. I personally like it and maybe the man in your life will too.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love izod, it's a great brand... amazing scents, & guys just love it!
Samson c.
Samson c.
Flushing, NY
Great for a relaxing fruity scent. It is great for the summer weather, plus long lasting.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I like the box and bottle describe the smell in 2 words.