BY IZOD

Citrus Aromatic Scent Top Notes:&Nbsp; Lime, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Mint, Cucumber &Amp; Air Accord Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Cyclamen, Lavender, Juniper &Amp; Cotton Accord Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Saffron, Tobacco &Amp; Incense Izod For Men By Phillips Van Heusen Is A Citrus Aromatic Scent That Is Very Nice And Fresh.&Nbsp; The Citrus Notes Are Wonderful, And Blended With The Mint And Cucumber Notes You Get An Aquatic Coolness.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Is Perfect For Wear In The Summer Months. see more...

Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I got a bottle of this free in a gift set we won at a Bridal show I went to! I have it to my husband and he LOVED this cologne! I had no problem with the scent. He always smells good :)
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
This cologne is a wonderful cologne at a cheap price.. If you want a cologne that's fresh, and masculine with a huge edge of athleticism and mystery, this is one to buy.
Mark K.
Orlando, FL
A great, light, citrus scent that is great for the day time as well as summer wear. A great value since you can usually find this at JCPenny for around $25.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA
This is my go-to daily cologne when I'm just going out and about... Light fragrance but lasts all day! Highly recommend to anyone!
Jess W.
Has a great fresh citrus smell to it and feels fresh recommend after taking a shower to use . how hot a man smells fresh and clean
Cecilia V.
Smells great on men. Recommend checking this perfume out. I personally like it and maybe the man in your life will too.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I really like izod products, so I bought this for my boyfriend.. he really loves the scent!
Samson c.
Flushing, NY
Great for a relaxing fruity scent. It is great for the summer weather, plus long lasting.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love izod, it's a great brand... amazing scents, & guys just love it!
Evangelina P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this cologne on my Hespen I would recommend this to any man
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I like the box and bottle describe the smell in 2 words.