BY IXCC #3 in Cell Phone Accessories

The universal cell phone holder and stereo cable cord are fully compatible with most Android and Apple smartphone: iPhone6s Plus, iPhone6s, iPhone6 Plus, iPhone6, iPhone5, iPhone5s, iPhone5c, iPhone4, iPhone4s, iPod Touch; Samsung GalaxyS6/GalaxyS5/GalaxyS4/Note; HTC One M8/M9; Google Nexus; LG and other Android/ Windows cellphones.

Claudia j.
I actually don't have this exact one I got mine at target and it was really good selfie stick and it also recorded videos it worked well with any phone you just had to adjust the size of the selfie stick thing so the phone wouldn't fall overall its an amazing product to have when you are traveling and wanting to take pictures with a group of family and friends .
Benita R.
Denver
This selfie stick is cool but there where some issues I had. I got this selfie stick for my Android phone but I feel like this might be better for iPhones because it is bigger than an Android and the cord doesn't really work. I would recommend this but for me I didn't really like this at all it just didn't work.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have a selfie stick and it actually comes in pretty handy. I like that it allows you to take a picture from a father distance away with its extended arm. That way you can take good whole body selfies and groups photos as well. It’s convenient so you can take it with you anywhere because it retracts so you can make it small. Zither only thing I don’t like is the top part that holds the phone gets loose and can keep falling off.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my selfie stick! It is great for getting everyone in the picture. I like that it connects right to your phone and all you have to do is push a button. They're very affordable. I got mine for five dollars. I do recommend it if you take a lot of pictures and it works great for family photos!
Feyisola F.
When I was in Nigeria I got a selfie stick had my birthday gift from someone but forgot to bring it to America. I cried so hard when I remembered I didn't bring it. That how good iXCC ® Ultra Light Aluminum Extendable Monopod Selfie Stick Kit is .
Alexis Marie B.
Holtville , CA
Omg these are so fun!! If you’re trying to take a group photo and want everyone in it then buy one! They are easy to hold and they aren’t expensive I got mine at a dollar store
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
Okay who here doesn't have a selfie stick? They are awesome to use when you are trying to take a big group photo! or when you are trying to get really cool footage. But you have to be real careful on how you attach your phone it could fall and break or you could end up losing your phone!
Angela T.
washington
I love selfie sticks, especially if I'm with a large group of people. It's super convenient to have because you never know when to capture the moment. It's very affordable, and I use it multiple time so I would definitely recommend other people getting one of you love to take pictures
Alexis A.
Techie Expert Level 2
Not the sturdiest at the phone holding end, the clamp holds the phone but the extending stick slides around a bit. The cord works great though and it's still fun and makes taking photos with my dogs easier.
Angela F.
Is this Bluetooth or corded?
Keely R.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Favourite Snapchat Filter? 💕 #snapchat #selfie #filter (iXCC ® Ultra Light Aluminum Extendable Monopod Selfie Stick Kit)
Britt H.