BeautyFaceFacial SkincareiWhite Korea
Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita Water-based Formulaus Seller

Iwhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita Water-based Formulaus Seller

by iWhite Korea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iwhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita Water-based Formulaus Seller!
venot U.
Jersey City, NJ
I like how it dries out smoothly on my skin and not sticky. The fact that it is water based is also a plus because it means less pimples right? I think this is good for warmer weathers. however i can't give it a full 5 or 4 stars because I still think that my skin needs something more than this for winter if that makes sense. I mean, this product didn't mess up my skin or anything but I don't see/feel anything that made my face different or "better" than before. For example, after using Repairative Anti-Aging Moisturizer for just a few times I already noticed a difference. First how my skin felt (smoother) and the next thing i noticed was it helped with the oil control.
Marj M.
Cebu,City
Iwhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita Water-based Formulaus Seller uploaded by Marj M.
This #iwhiteaquamoisturizer is one of my favorite moisturizer.It absorbed well by the skin and leaves a light,silky ,fresh finish;and it plumps up my skin immediately.👌👌 Iwhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita Water-based Formulaus Seller . .. . . . . .#iwhitekorea #koreanskincare #koreanbeauty #koreanbeautyproduct #kbeautyskincare #skincare
Kristine Mae N.
Cavite, Philippines
Very light weight, easy to apply, easily absorb by the skin. Very good moisturizer but it doesn't leave sticky feelings. Very affordable, even students can try this. I hope they could have more option on sizes they currently have the sample/sachet size and full size tube.
Christine Joy A.
Legazpi City, Albay
Iwhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita Water-based Formulaus Seller uploaded by Christine Joy A.
My go to moisturizer since 2016! Before I was not really fond of using moisturizers because I'm too scared that it will makes my skin more oily but I heard a lot of good reviews about this product so I decided to give it a try. Best decision I've ever made! I really love it, it's a water-based moisturizer so it doesn't feel sticky at all! Plus is also fast absorbing and it does not have much fragrance! Must try! ❤️
Anne G.
philippines
best moisturizer ever!!! its affordable, water based, not sticky, and controls oil. i swear by this moisturizer, it also can whiten your skin when you use it for like a long time. if you are just starting out on skincare... definitely try this or an aloe vera gel!!! goodluck. <3
Aishlly C.
Sto. Domingo Albay
This moisturizer is the only one I used. It has a cooling effect after you apply it and even though I have oily face, this product really do the job. This is my ultimate favorite moisurizer.
jonea J.
Pangasinan
The product really help to brighten and even out my skin tone that prevents the formation of dark spots and freckles. It also helps to hydrate and it maintains my skin's moisture. Lastly, it leaves my skin refreshed and soft because of its non-greasy formula.
Kyvyn E.
It is such a very nice product. Those people that are new to skincare, this must a must-have! Iwhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita Water-based Formulaus Seller It's cheap and can do whatever. For Dry/Oily/sensitive skin it is. And it is also easy to find!
Shinara C.
This product is great, this is a moisturizer. It did well on my skin but i have a dry skin so this product is not for me. But i also use their make up thats what i love in this brand specially their bb cream.
Laiza C.
257-C Sanciangko St., Brgy. Pahina Central Cebu City
Use this product if love water-based moisturizer.This moisturizer keeps your skin glow for a day.It doesn't feel sticky to your face.It won't irritate your skin.I would like to recommend this to a student that doesn't have enough money to buy expensive products.

Looking for your answer?