BY IVYDATE #56 in Websites

Extraordinary singles. Just like you. Hand-selected & delivered to your inbox. - Community of smart, interesting singles - Private introductions via email - All members reviewed and approved by IvyDate Our promise is simple: We will introduce you to outstanding people. Our members exhibit an exceptional range of interests, accomplishments, and backgrounds, and share a respect for excellence – be it personal or professional. As such, all like-minded men and women are encouraged to apply, regardless of school affiliation or occupation. IvyDate is built to respect your privacy. We do not have a searchable database of impersonal profiles. Instead, you will directly receive pre-screened matches in your inbox each week. see more...

IvyDate Online Introduction Service
  • "I'm not sure if this is actually free but I would not go promoting a website with so little information to a single friend." in 12 reviews
  • "I do feel bad because this does look like a nice dating site, but it will never get the right interest if you include it in a box of someone already engaged" in 5 reviews
  • "I don't have many single friends and I live in the Midwest which is hardly a hot spot for dating site entrepreneurs." in 3 reviews
Kel L.
I have never heard of the site, but my single friends will love to try it out!! They have tried other sites in the past and are always looking for new places to meet someone.
Ashley C.
Waterford, MI
Im getting married and most of my besties are either married or in a committed relationship, so its not useful for me, but I'm sure i can pass it on to someone.
Morgan R.
I love that the ivydate card was included. I've never heard of the site, but after poking around I think it will be a great place to direct my single friends.
Heather S.
West Point , UT
I just looked at this, and threw it away. Definitely the wrong audience. Seriously though, in the Bride-to-Be box? The pet one would have been better.
Samantha F.
Hammond, IN
I gave it to a friend and she said she will try it out. Dating online is very common now a days so I understand why it was included in the box.
Marissa U.
Carson, CA
I don't think i can actually review ivydate because as the card said "friends of the bride" and hello? bride to be box lol means I'm taken :-P
Priscilla C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not sure it belonged in the bride to be box, but I included it in my YouTube video and hopefully anyone looking for love will use the code!
Samantha V.
What a strange thing for women who are (most likely) in committed long term relationships to receive? I gave the code to a single friend.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I'm glad this was included in the voxbox, because now i can give it to one of my bridesmaids, but which one is the hard question..lol
Samantha S.
Manheim, PA
I don't think I'd belong... odd to be in the bride to be box! I gave it to my bff/moh and shes not interested either. thanks anyway.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I've noticed low ratings. Should I give it a shot or should I try something else?