BY IVYDATE #54 in Websites

Extraordinary singles. Just like you. Hand-selected & delivered to your inbox. - Community of smart, interesting singles - Private introductions via email - All members reviewed and approved by IvyDate Our promise is simple: We will introduce you to outstanding people. Our members exhibit an exceptional range of interests, accomplishments, and backgrounds, and share a respect for excellence – be it personal or professional. As such, all like-minded men and women are encouraged to apply, regardless of school affiliation or occupation. IvyDate is built to respect your privacy. We do not have a searchable database of impersonal profiles. Instead, you will directly receive pre-screened matches in your inbox each week. see more...

IvyDate Online Introduction Service
  • "I'm not sure if this is actually free but I would not go promoting a website with so little information to a single friend." in 12 reviews
  • "I do feel bad because this does look like a nice dating site, but it will never get the right interest if you include it in a box of someone already engaged" in 5 reviews
  • "I don't have many single friends and I live in the Midwest which is hardly a hot spot for dating site entrepreneurs." in 3 reviews
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
At first, I found the inclusion of a dating site card in a bride-to-be box a bit confusing and humorous. After reading the back it made a bit more sense, but as someone with very few single friends, this product won't be of much use.
Ami D.
ferndale, mi
Well, getting that card was like getting one of those things that let you download ten songs for free.. I'm not sure if this is actually free but I would not go promoting a website with so little information to a single friend.
Lauren K.
Findlay, OH
I was a little confused when I initially opened the box and saw this card, until I read the back. While this is a great concept in theory, I think my single friends would be a little offended if I handed them this card. Most of them would prefer to meet people on their own before turning to a dating site.
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
I jokingly gave it to my sister the moment my Bride-To-Be Voxbox arrived, and she got a good laugh out of it. We did not visit the site though, so I can't really give a full review on the site's offers, etc.
Ashley P.
Detroit, MI
Don't think this is an apropriate thing to be in a bride to be box.like Seriously...what were these people thinking. I also don't feel right to give a dating card to any of my friends or family
Christina P.
Annandale, VA
I think it was so funny to include these ivydate cards for less fortunate friends to find their loved ones. But as the bride-to-be, this was pretty much useless to me. Definitely cute though!
Michaela T.
Wabash, IN
Well, this is kind of an odd inclusion for a bridal box, but it did make me laugh a bit. I will pass it along to a friend. Probably would have been better suited to another box, though!
Lindsay M.
Dublin, OH
I don't think this is an apropriate item to be in a bride to be box. I also don't feel comfortable giving a dating card to one of my friends. Not to mention my fiance was confused why they would send a card for a dating website to engaged women.
Latrisa W.
Wichita, KS
Don't think that this should of been in a bride to be voxbox, but maybe a single ladies voxbox lol. But I did pass the card along to a friend and maybe she can find luck with it,
Nicole G.
Prineville, OR
I tried a few male friends at first and they didn't want it. So after I tried that first female friend I talked to about it was excited and couldn't wait to try it. So Here we are now... while she's making her love connection
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
I've noticed low ratings. Should I give it a shot or should I try something else?