BY IVYDATE #54 in Websites

Extraordinary singles. Just like you. Hand-selected & delivered to your inbox. - Community of smart, interesting singles - Private introductions via email - All members reviewed and approved by IvyDate Our promise is simple: We will introduce you to outstanding people. Our members exhibit an exceptional range of interests, accomplishments, and backgrounds, and share a respect for excellence – be it personal or professional. As such, all like-minded men and women are encouraged to apply, regardless of school affiliation or occupation. IvyDate is built to respect your privacy. We do not have a searchable database of impersonal profiles. Instead, you will directly receive pre-screened matches in your inbox each week. see more...

IvyDate Online Introduction Service
  • "I'm not sure if this is actually free but I would not go promoting a website with so little information to a single friend." in 12 reviews
  • "I do feel bad because this does look like a nice dating site, but it will never get the right interest if you include it in a box of someone already engaged" in 5 reviews
  • "I don't have many single friends and I live in the Midwest which is hardly a hot spot for dating site entrepreneurs." in 3 reviews
Taylor A.
Gladewater, TX
Hmm. i have no clue what to say. i looked at it and was kinda confused at first. i just don't understand why that had to be put in the bride voxbox. seriously. if your single friend wants a date to your wedding they would have found one if it were that important to them. just wasted space since i don't have any single friends. nice concept though :/
Meagan F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I'm on edge about how to grade this so I went to the middle. Its a great idea if your friend could handle being handed this card or you know a friend who is in need. Most of my friends prefer to find someone in real life VS online so I'm not sure how I will use this card seeing as most of my friends are in relationships or engaged...
Ami J.
Milwaukee, WI
Though I must agree with some of the other comments, it is a somewhat strange item to place in the Bride-To-Be box, I can understand why it was in there. I have a few single friends, who don't have much luck with love, but none of them feel comfortable using a dating site. The site however looks pretty easy to use.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
I don't have many single friends & the ones who are aren't comfortable with dating sites. I had nobody to give this to so it was useless for me. However the idea of it is cute.. but could also be offensive to some bridesmaids.
Lisa B.
San Diego, CA
When i received this card i thought, Who do i throw that is single and would try out an online dating sight? most of my guy friends probably would laugh at the thought but i gave it to one anyways. He promised me he would check it out. Hope to get an update from him soon. Who knows, maybe it will be his wedding we attend next!
Amanda J.
Escondido, CA
Ok, yes, it is for your friends. But to include it in MY Bride box? I'm sorry but honestly as my wedding approaches all I'm thinking about is ME and MY FIANCE!! I do feel bad because this does look like a nice dating site, but it will never get the right interest if you include it in a box of someone already engaged
Disha P.
Belcamp, MD
A wedding is mostly about the bride, let's not kid ourselves. I think that giving a friend the ability to find the same love that we brides-to-be have found is very thoughtful. Online relationships are so common these days, I really hope this helps some bridesmaid out there! :)
Elizabeth V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
So, while I understand the concept of adding this to the VoxBox, I feel like it was an odd choice. Definitely got my fiance and I laughing and thinking of all of our single friends! Definitely confused as to why a box for a bride would include it!
Lisa M.
Mission, TX
The card was pretty, haha! It was a sweet gesture, really but I can't find anyone who wants it. I don't have many single friends. Everyone really thought this was a joke. Bummer. I didn't check out the site myself so I cannot comment on that.
Donna M.
Columbus, OH
If you read the back of the card, it says "Friends of the bride: are you still looking for love? Visit www.ivydate.com and blah, blah, blah." you get it. Anyway It's for your friends, not you. However, none of my friends are interested. lol
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
I've noticed low ratings. Should I give it a shot or should I try something else?