IvyDate Online Introduction Service

by IvyDate

Extraordinary singles. Just like you. Hand-selected & delivered to your inbox. - Community of smart, interesting singles - Private introductions via email - All members reviewed and approved by IvyDate Our promise is simple: We will introduce you to outstanding people. Our members exhibit an exceptional range of interests, accomplishments, and backgrounds, and share a respect for excellence – be it personal or professional. As such, all like-minded men and women are encouraged to apply, regardless of school affiliation or occupation. IvyDate is built to respect your privacy. We do not have a searchable database of impersonal profiles. Instead, you will directly receive pre-screened matches in your inbox each week.

I've noticed low ratings. Should I give it a shot or should I try something else?
Start your review of IvyDate Online Introduction Service!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I'm not sure if this is actually free but I would not go promoting a website with so little information to a single friend.in reviews
I do feel bad because this does look like a nice dating site, but it will never get the right interest if you include it in a box of someone already engagedin reviews
I don't have many single friends and I live in the Midwest which is hardly a hot spot for dating site entrepreneurs.in reviews
Jessica S.
Russellville, AL
I don't have many single friends & the ones who are aren't comfortable with dating sites. I had nobody to give this to so it was useless for me. However the idea of it is cute.. but could also be offensive to some bridesmaids.
Helene H.
Why was this included in the Bride-to-be voxbox? As the title says, I'm getting married so why would I register on this website?
Ashley C.
Waterford, MI
Im getting married and most of my besties are either married or in a committed relationship, so its not useful for me, but I'm sure i can pass it on to someone.
Jessica D.
Frederick, MD
I get it but I don't. I understand that there are going to be single ladies at a wedding and in the bridal party. But how do you approach one of those single ladies? "I know you are not currently seeing someone at the moment, but here is a card to an online dating service so that you can find that special someone." If i were the single gal, I would be offended. It would feel like pity and that I couldn't find a suitable person for me on my own.
Valerie B.
Odd product in a bride-to-be box
Odd product in a bride-to-be box
Latrisa W.
Wichita, KS
Don't think that this should of been in a bride to be voxbox, but maybe a single ladies voxbox lol. But I did pass the card along to a friend and maybe she can find luck with it,
tori B.
I understand why we got this in our box, but shouldn't it be the single ladies problem to find a date?
Raeshuna C.
ARLINGTON, TN
I saw this in my voxbox and it instantly brought me to laughter. Like others have stated, I see the point of this, but I don't think I will give this to any friends. To me, that's rude. It's like saying, "I know you're having trouble finding someone on your own, so take this card. It'll introduce you to tons of strangers that could possibly be as bad as the other person you've dated." While it gave me a good laugh, I think this will probably be going into the trash or made into a fun little game at my bachelorette party.
Lindsay M.
Dublin, OH
I don't think this is an apropriate item to be in a bride to be box. I also don't feel comfortable giving a dating card to one of my friends. Not to mention my fiance was confused why they would send a card for a dating website to engaged women.
Sandra W.
Kew Gardens, NY
I couldn't resist to laugh when I received this. Why would a bride need an invitation for a dating site?