Ivory Ultra Classic Scent Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz uploaded by Simona C.

BY IVORY

Gentle on hands. Hard on grease. Ivory does not remove the natural oils in your skin. see more...

Buy on Target*
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is the only dish soap we use. My husband has sleep apnea and needs a gentle soap to wash his mask and accessories. This does the job and we liked it so much we started using it for everything else. It’s a bit more expensive than what we were using but it’s much much gentle on our hands and doesn’t make my already dry skin dryer after doing the dishes.
Megan A.
This is what my family has used for as long as I remember so I guess I'm partial to it. However, it's dishsoap... so how hard could it be to find a good one? As long as it washes the dishes and gets the job done. I don't mind that it doesn't really have a scent because it's on things you eat/drink out of so it doesn't have to smell like Bath and Body Works.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My all time favorite dish washing liquid. Ivory is what my mom and Mamaw always used because of their eczema on their hands. Ivory is gentle on my hands and doesn't dry them out like others I have tried. It cleans just as good as Dawn and does not tear my hands up the way Dawn does. I highly recommend ivory, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Kassandra V.
This soap lasts forever. you only need just a bit to get the job done. works great on hard, baked on foods. Easy on my hands as well, not like other soaps. Scent is soft and not over powering, perfect to use on dishes.
Leah M.
This dish soap is good, but not as good as Dawn. I like dish soaps that make a strong set of suds as I feel that the dishes don't get clean unless there are suds. Ivory doesn't get very sudsy. It does get the dishes clean easily unless there is grime or food caked on.
Angela S.
Ivory is a classic brand that is gentle on the skin. This dish soap is no different. It doesn't dry my hands. It is also easily available is a lot of stores and affordable. You can also use Ivory to clean makeup brushes and delicates.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Ivory Dish Soap is multi-purpose. Obviously, it can be used as dish soap and it works really well and limits hands getting dry. But, it can also be used to wash delicates; it works as well as woolite and is much cheaper!
Marissa D.
I love this dish soap! You can get it anywhere, I get mine at Target! I really works and it's not that expensive either. I would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
Smells good works good. Priced at a great price point I love when you can find coupons for it as well. Must say a go to this and the pink hand renewal one as well.
Hana B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Very affective and useful! All you need is just a spoonful for all your dishes in the sink it's really durable and has a wonderful scent and for all that 3 bucks is a good price!
Michelle M.