Ivory Snow Stage 2 Active Baby Gentle Care Liquid Laundry Detergent 1.47 L Jug uploaded by member-02308

BY IVORY SNOW

Ivory Snow Stage 2 Active Baby is tough on food stains while gentle on baby’s skin. see more...

🌲🔮 T.
Victoria
This laundry detergent has gotten me through 3 years of laundry ! I love it, its got very little of a scent and has never caused my children to break out in rash//hives. I would suggest scrubbing stains out prior to washing tho as this is very good for stain fighting on its own 😂 Ivory Snow HE Liquid Laundry Detergent 2.95L 64 loadsIvory Snow Stage 2 Active Baby Gentle Care Liquid Laundry Detergent 1.47 L JugIvory Snow HE Liquid Laundry Detergent 96 Loads 4.43 Liters
Olivia R.
Ajax, ON
Great detergent for my busy one year old! I’ve been using it since he was born on all of his clothes. Has a fresh light scent and does not irritate my baby’s skin. Would have given 5 stars but it’s just so expensive to buy.
Rachel W.
St. Catharines
My baby has sensitive skin like myself so I’ve been using ivory snow since day one. I love this product, the scent is not strong which I like and it’s a light delightful scent. It’s cheap if you buy it at Costco!
Stacey N.
London
Ok, now this is the true nostalgia scent. Everyone loves how anything baby smells. Sometime if I don't have a full baby load I will wash a couple pieces of clothes that are mine.
Maddy S.
Regina, SK
I’ve used this since both my kids were born and still use it today ten years later. I love the gentle scent and that it’s hypoallergenic as well. It’s very affordable and I would recommend it
Kimmy B.
Marystown
My little girl is a messy child, so this helps keep her clothes fresh and doesn't stain, the only downside is it's half hard to find
member-02308
Very good product that keeps allergies at bay. Get stains out but is very gentle on clothes.