Ivory Simply Lavender Body Wash uploaded by Erika R.

BY IVORY

The unique, Ivory clean-rinse formula leaves you naturally fresh, Hint of fresh scent with no heavy residue, Leaves your skin surprisingly smooth and unmistakably baby soft,

Buy on Walmart
  • "I've used this scent, original and aloe vera and I'd recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. the smells are just right and not too harsh. it's very mild and refreshing. " in 8 reviews
  • "Such a moisturizing body wash. I love the scent as well. I use this every day!" in 4 reviews
ANGELA W.
Michigan
I absolutely love this body wash. It smells amazing. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is very thin and runny so I have to use more than other products.
Nicole S.
Vallejo, CA
The body wash meets all my criteria including my budget. If I could afford a more fragrant lavender body wash, I would, but this brand is quite adequate for my daily showers. smells so good too. use it before getting into bed for that extra help of relaxation
Ashton R.
Birmingham, AL
Does chronic left my skin feeling very soft. The lavender scent is not overbearing. It leaves me with a gentle clean feeling after a shower and doesn't fry my skin. I would repurchase.
Kayla E.
Lavender is definitely my favorite. It smells amazing and makes my skin fell amazing and moisturized all day long. I definitely recommend this. Not only does it work it is very inexpensive and I hope everyone else loves it
Liz G.
Los Banos, CA
I like to try or buy product that have a small list of ingredients.. for me the less junk the better.. I really like this product for that and also because it works great.. I usually like the regularly scent because I don't like wearing different scent besides my perfume.. so, if you are looking for a great product with a short list of ingredients that work great.. This is it.. Plus you can't go wrong with the price.. Its usually under 3 dollars...
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! I got a 21 oz from Walmart for only about $2! I was surprised at the cheap cost for such a big bottle. It has lasted me an entire semester of school. The smell is amazing as well. My body feels smooth and moisturized after I use this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a good deal and to feel clean!
Allison H.
Mountainside, NJ
This product might have been too strong for me. If you have sensitive skin, then this might not be the product for you. It's kind of harsh. However, for the people in my household that do not have this allergy, it was fine. I wouldn't buy it again for myself, but I would buy it for someone else that doesn't have sensitive skin.
Betty V.
Dalton , GA
I love ivory soap and I was so happy when I founf out it came in a body wash form. The scent is one of my favorites and it leaves me squeaky clean without feeling dried out or like I'm covered in a film of leftover soap. I Highly recommend it for people with allergies. You can find the product with no scent and it's amazing.
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash so much. I love using in the shower like every day. This product has lasted me a decent amount of time. The fragrant/smell is amazing! It's not too strong though (which I love!) It is very soft and gentle. I would definitely by it again.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Very gentle body wash. Smells very nice, too. Good bubbles produced and the price is great for the amount of product you get! I have used ivory for years and will buy again in the future! Grew up on Ivory soap!