Ivory Simply Ivory Aloe Bath Bar 3 x 3.1 oz Soap uploaded by Vickina I.

BY IVORY

These refreshing bar soaps are formulated with aloe to naturally heal and keep skin cool. This simple formula provides just the right amount of lather and scent to simply feel pure. Ivory Simply Ivory Aloe Unisex Bath Bar Size: 3.1-ounces Quantity: Three (3) Targeted area: Body For any skin type We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kris m.
I love the original ivory soap, but the aloe version is my favorite. Still pure and a solid choice like the white one, but I like the soft fragrance of the aloe.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
Ugh, I love regular ivory but the smell of this soap makes me nauseous. I am not sure what it is about it. It's a great price and does what it is supposed to but I cannot get over the smell. It's not even overperfumed just the smell of fake aloe vera makes me sick.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City , MI
When I'm in a pinch I grab this. My sensitive skin does not work well with it but it gets the job done. Always leaves my skin feeling dry and not smooth.
Carol E.
Noblesville, IN
Fantastic price for a fantastic product! This is a bar soap that won't dry out your skin! Nice fresh clean scent, this is a staple in our household!
makayla m.
Opa Locka, FL
Great product! It's very affordable and cleans your skin very well without making your skin dry. Has a very light scent that smells really nice.
Vickina I.
Providence, RI
Great soap! leave skin feeling clean nice fresh scent! Very affordable and I love that it floats,easy to find in cloudy bath water.

Influenster M.
I was using the original Ivory Bath Bar and I just decided to try this Aloe one, to be honest it's not as nice as I thought.
Brooke R.
Ivory is a very good brand of soap at an affordable price. You honestly can't go wrong with them.
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
Love this . Great price , can't go wrong with Ivory soap . My family enjoy this type .
Meagan M.
Great as a simple soap. doesn't leave residue. leaves my skin looking moisturized.