Ivory Simply Ivory Aloe Bath Bar 3 x 3.1 oz Soap uploaded by Vickina I.

BY IVORY #60 in Bar Soap

These refreshing bar soaps are formulated with aloe to naturally heal and keep skin cool. This simple formula provides just the right amount of lather and scent to simply feel pure. Ivory Simply Ivory Aloe Unisex Bath Bar Size: 3.1-ounces Quantity: Three (3) Targeted area: Body For any skin type We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This is my favorite bar soap brand. This is my favorite scent. It smells so good but it's not too much. It's great for my sensitive skin. It's literally the best. It's very easy to get and very affordable. I will absolutely buy it again. I recommend it for everyone." in 7 reviews
Taryn H.
Grand blanc
I mainly bought this item for on the boat in the summer for when I get sun burnt. Although this product was great for cleaning my body and making it smell fresh it did not help my sun burn at all still stung like every other bar of soap but I did love how soft and glowing my skin was.! Very nice soap for summer for a glowing face body.!
Sandy M.
Atlanta,Georgia
I loved how it smells an get me clean but I don't like the way it makes my skin feel very dry pros are smell an gets me clean I'm disappointed that it makes my skin feel very dry the soap is very affordable an cheap yes I would recommend it to people it really cleans
Starr B.
Memphis, TN
I use this as beauty soap for my skin Ivory Simply Ivory Aloe Bath Bar 3 x 3.1 oz Soap It makes my skin tone even and also acts as a moisturizer, so I may skip my usual moisturizer. The pros are there seems to be real aloe not artificial. The cons are none.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
This soap has an odd smell but I like it. I recommend this and the body wash. It doesn’t cause dry skin and it makes you smell good. It’s affordable and you can find it at the drugstore. I do recommend this soap!Ivory Aloe 10-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 oz)
Stormy M.
Roland
When having sunburns during the summer this is my go to. Pros it helps a turn with the burn and hurting must have all summer. Extremely effective and helpful. Also extremely affordable and available everywhere. I recommend to everyone this summer!
Memphis C.
This product is not too high in price.
Doesn't bother or dry out sensitive skin.
Nor does it cause one's skin to break out.
Comfortable when using/easy to use.
Pricing is affordable.
Dependable and highly recommended.
Andeilys E.
Love this soap. The scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling. Although I don’t buy this soap as much as I buy the Dove one, it works really well. It’s affordable and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry
Sophia🦕🦖
Classic. Amazing and gentle soap that is an absolute essential to me. This soap is my absolute favorite and makes my skin feel amazing. It doesn’t strip all of the good oils from my skin and it still cleans my skin very well.
♡Jessica C.
Nashville, TN
Since I have sensitive skin it’s always a bit of a challenge to find good soaps and I really liked this one. I love aloe or anything with aloe in it, and this soap was smooth and moisturising !
🔒Jasmine🔑
I love this soap in the bar and the body wash too! It has a fresh clean scent and it lasts on your skin for hours after using. It it very affordable and usually lasts very long in my house. I recommend trying this product.