BY IVORY

Ivory Simply Bar Soap, 10 Count, 4.5-Ounces Packages (Pack of 4)
  • "This stuff is always affordable and great for sensitive skin. they don't use dyes or anything. " in 219 reviews
  • "I've used Ivory soap since childhood and tried to switch for a few years when I first moved away to college and decided I wanted to use 'cooler' products than what my parents always bought, but came back to Ivory after my skin started breaking out with acne and rashes. Ivory is perfect for sensitive skin and such an awesome price. I can buy a 10 pack at Target for under $5 and the pack lasts me for months. " in 28 reviews
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This soap FLOATS!!! How COOL is that! Lol. You can NOT lose it! The price for this much soap is great. I just wish they'd make the bars a bit wider and shorter so they more closely match the width and length of other bars of soap, as they used to before they changed them to this odd shape. Great soap without all the unnecessary junk and smelly stuff other stuffs dump in their brand. Been using it for years. This is almost 100% pure and it works. This soap keeps my sensitive skin clean without leaving it greasy like other brands. When you wash with Ivory, you know you're clean.
Jaydin J.
I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves to be clean. First off the price is really great you can get a lot of bars of soap for very cheap price. Second the smell is pretty good it doesn’t smell amazing in the package but want to use it in the shower it smells really nice and you smell fresh and clean. And it doesn’t leave a waxy residue on your skin so that you feel smooth when you get out the shower and I highly recommend this to anyone.
Tarras T.
COCHRAN, GA
I like the smell of Ivory soap and it just it just smells clean. I always have a boss if I reserved this because my grandma told me that that was the best kind it does tend to dry my skin out a little bit and I normally have to be a little more lotion on but it does the trick.
Cierra C.
Bisbee, AZ
I use this soap to wash my face with. A pro to this soap is it’s white and doesn’t have any smell to it so it doesn’t irritate my skin. A con is sometimes it doesn’t clean all the blackheads. Also it is a good value and isn’t pricy. I will buy this product again.
Kristan W.
Madisonville
Was looking for a good  soap for My family and Myself. First time use I could tell That it was very gentle with a very good smell to it. To be honest there was nothing bad about it. It is very affordable! I would highly recommend this brand of soap to anyone 😊
Gabriela E.
Spokane
Great soap bars. Been using it for about five years now. It's amazing to use, not much room to speak wrong about it. One bar lasts for at least a month. I get it online cause I'm not much of a fan of regular shopping. For me I would recommend highly.
Alyssa M.
Bloomington, IN
I grew up using Ivory soap and I continue to use it as an adult in my own home. It’s just a good bar soap that cleans sensitive skin really well. When I was a teenager, I used this as a face wash and it prevents acne pretty well.
Samantha R.
Shamokin, PA
This product is great! It leaves my skin nice and soft, without any of the gross residue that some other soaps leave behind! I often use this in place of shaving cream because it doesn’t irritate my skin at all!
stephanie m.
Ive reviewed this product once and ill do it again. This soap works amazing on the skin, I deal with extremely sensitive skin and this helps with keeping the skin clean, helps with breakouts and makes me feel better after using it. I use this soap on my makeup brushes and sponges as well.
Stephanie L.
Pure and gentle-what more can you ask for? Sometimes the original is still the best and that’s the case with Ivory soap. My doctor recommended that this should be the only soap I use. I took her advice and now it’s all I will ever use.