BY IVORY

Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather rinses clean, leaving your skin smooth and hydrated (vs. regular soap). Proudly made in the U.S.A. Also try Ivory Bar Soap (99.44% PURE)... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Irving
Love Ivory.  The soap feels soft and has a clean and refreshing smell.  Ivory is one of the earliest soaps that I can remember using.  I would definitely recommend anyone to use this body wash.  Fairly priced and a widely recognized brand.  I would buy this product again.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Rockville Centre, NY
I have used this body wash up until recently. I love how it smells, and how moisturizing it is especially for the winter months. I just finished my second bottle. I would recommend it if you like feeling moisturized and is inexpensive as well.
Tanya U.
Tanya U.
It is great for Traveling the bottle stays closed. The soap has a refreshing scent. It does not require a lot to wash up with. It is great for people with sensitive skin. It is gentle enough to use on your face. I would definitely buy again.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This is a good soap and it lasts a long time. Not sure if I have a preference between this brand and others (comparing it to Dove) both are good in my eyes! It's a gentle soap and I would buy again for sure.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I use this on a regular basis. I have a tendency to get rashes from different products and I'm allergic to some airborne things. So this takes care of any skin discomfort. And it doesn't dry my skin out.
Jacklyn W.
Jacklyn W.
Bay Saint Louis
I have always used Ivory! For many many years!! Sensitive skin runs in our family so it is the perfect soap for us. The cheapest place I have found it is at Walmart for 88 cents. If you need a inexpensive an sensitive soap, buy this!!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Kennesaw
My husband can only use Ivory due to his eczema . it's fairly reasonably priced. Very gentle on his skin and cleans all the dirt and grime off after a long day in the construction field.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
As one with very sensitive skin, I need a soap thats not the most scented and gentle. One of my go to choices is Ivory. Leaves skin smooth and extremely clean.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids , MI
I always use ivory bar soap, so I was excited to try their body wash. I was disappointed in the scent and overall experience. I will not be purchasing the body was again, but will continue with the original bar soap.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Ville Platte, LA
I love this body wash. this is the only body wash I can use without breaking out and it smells wonderful I use it in both of the kiddos