BY IVORY

Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather rinses clean, leaving your skin smooth and hydrated (vs. regular soap). Proudly made in the U.S.A. Also try Ivory Bar Soap (99.44% PURE)... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Irving
Love Ivory.  The soap feels soft and has a clean and refreshing smell.  Ivory is one of the earliest soaps that I can remember using.  I would definitely recommend anyone to use this body wash.  Fairly priced and a widely recognized brand.  I would buy this product again.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Rockville Centre, NY
I have used this body wash up until recently. I love how it smells, and how moisturizing it is especially for the winter months. I just finished my second bottle. I would recommend it if you like feeling moisturized and is inexpensive as well.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This is a good soap and it lasts a long time. Not sure if I have a preference between this brand and others (comparing it to Dove) both are good in my eyes! It's a gentle soap and I would buy again for sure.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Kingston
I use this on a regular basis. I have a tendency to get rashes from different products and I'm allergic to some airborne things. So this takes care of any skin discomfort. And it doesn't dry my skin out.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Kennesaw
My husband can only use Ivory due to his eczema . it's fairly reasonably priced. Very gentle on his skin and cleans all the dirt and grime off after a long day in the construction field.
Tay JoAnn D.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
Irritated my skin. Doesn't leave a residue or film, rinses clean. Removes dirt and has a clean scent that isn't overwhelming.
Danialle P.
Danialle P.
Sewickley, PA
Good for sensitive skin or those that don't like strong scented soaps. We use this frequently in our house.
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Body wash tends to go by too quickly in my household! But this body wash is affordable and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. Not overly fragrant.
Iris M.
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Good for sensitive skin it leaves your skin feel soft smooth and gentle for your body yes love it the quality is very nice the smell is very good love the packaging and I really recommended to everyone who has very dry skin and sensitive skin
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Red Deer, Alberta
I like how clean the scent on this product is. Skin is left feeling clean and moisturized, lathers easily too! Price point is usually super affordable so you can't go wrong picking up this product at the drugstore!